Leinenkugel’s Grapefruit Shandy Beer uploaded by Stacey M.

BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Indian Head CountryThe Northwoods of Wisconsin have long been known as “Indian Head Country,” because it was long thought that the St. Croix River, which forms the western boundary between Northern Wisconsin and Minnesota, formed the profile of a Native American. It’s for this reason that Jacob Leinenkugel chose the image of a Native American woman to grace the label of his first beer—to pay homage to both the local people and their home. Today we’re proud to carry on that tradition of honoring the source of our rich heritage—Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin—and of brewing beer that would make Jacob proud.The Northwoods: It’s an area of wooded hillsides, swift-flowing rivers, prosperous farms, and one very special place—Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, home of Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company. Since 1867, for six generations, we’ve been brewing our authentic specialty beers using only the finest ingredients and the same time-honored traditions. The next time you find yourself in our neck of the woods, visit our Leinie Lodge and “Join Us Out Here®.”On behalf of all of us here at Leinenkugel’s®, we’d like to welcome you to the Leinie Lodge. Just what is the Leinie Lodge, you ask? Well, it’s far more than just a place to visit when you’re in Chippewa Falls. It’s actually a state of mind. A community of people with an appreciation for the better things. Things like friendship. Loyalty. Laughter. And family. No matter where you are, when you pop open an ice-cold Leinie’s, your tapping into far more than just great taste. You’re joining a fellowship that appreciates quality and great-tasting beer. And you’re joining a family that genuinely appreciates having you as a member. So welcome to Leinenkugel’s. We’ve been expecting you.The Leinenkugel family! see more...

• Where can I bought these? I leave in Mexico City1 Answers
  • Is this only available in the summer?2 Answers
Natashia K.
Asheville
Definitely my go to summer beer! Very refreshing and smooth. I'm very sensitive to certain beers but this one has never done me wrong. At a great price, it's hard not to pick up a 12 pack!
Melissa T.
Emmaus, PA
I'm a huge Leinie fan to begin with but I really fell in love when I found this Shandy. It's my go-to to bring to get togethers and everyone loves it! I've tried other grapefruit beers and this one is the best in my opinion
Morgan H.
These are so delicious! Great beer flavor while also having a little bit of fruit flavor. The grapefruit isn't overpowering and is just the perfect amount. It is a tad pricey, but well worth it! The perfect summer drink!
Dallas L.
Amazing taste, refreshing, definitely a must for those hot summer nights when you want a good beer. I love the hint of grapefruit this has to it. Definitely purchasing this beer again!
Ashley G.
Fayetteville, NC
My favorite summer beer. I tried it on a whim and fell in love. The taste of grapefruit is distinct and refreshing. I love bringing it to a barbecue and seeing my friends enjoy this new taste too.
Megan B.
Auburn, AL
Great flavor! This is the perfect beer for summer. Easy to find at local grocery stores. Good price for the quality of beer. Not overly sweet as compared to other flavored beers. Will continue to buy!
Sasha B.
Milford, MA
So good. The grapefruit is strong, but sweet and refreshing. I understand many people don't like sweet flavored beer, this may be more for the not so big of a beer drinker
Vivian B.
Boston, MA
LOVE IT! Perfect for backyard BBQ, on the beach, or on the porch before dinner. I really like that these shandies are not too sweet, and the grapefruit taste is just tart enough.
Melissa Y.
Collegeville, PA
I wasn’t sure how I would feel about this beer, but after trying it, I’m a fan! It’s different than your typical beer. It goes down easy and has a nice refreshing taste
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
I love this it is so good if you like grapefruit this is for you it has a light beer taste and a strong grapefruit flavor that is just so crisp and refreahing
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Is this only available in the summer?
Garibay P.