Leinenkugel’s Grapefruit Shandy Beer uploaded by Stacey M.

BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Indian Head CountryThe Northwoods of Wisconsin have long been known as “Indian Head Country,” because it was long thought that the St. Croix River, which forms the western boundary between Northern Wisconsin and Minnesota, formed the profile of a Native American. It’s for this reason that Jacob Leinenkugel chose the image of a Native American woman to grace the label of his first beer—to pay homage to both the local people and their home. Today we’re proud to carry on that tradition of honoring the source of our rich heritage—Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin—and of brewing beer that would make Jacob proud.The Northwoods: It’s an area of wooded hillsides, swift-flowing rivers, prosperous farms, and one very special place—Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, home of Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company. Since 1867, for six generations, we’ve been brewing our authentic specialty beers using only the finest ingredients and the same time-honored traditions. The next time you find yourself in our neck of the woods, visit our Leinie Lodge and “Join Us Out Here®.”On behalf of all of us here at Leinenkugel’s®, we’d like to welcome you to the Leinie Lodge. Just what is the Leinie Lodge, you ask? Well, it’s far more than just a place to visit when you’re in Chippewa Falls. It’s actually a state of mind. A community of people with an appreciation for the better things. Things like friendship. Loyalty. Laughter. And family. No matter where you are, when you pop open an ice-cold Leinie’s, your tapping into far more than just great taste. You’re joining a fellowship that appreciates quality and great-tasting beer. And you’re joining a family that genuinely appreciates having you as a member. So welcome to Leinenkugel’s. We’ve been expecting you.The Leinenkugel family! see more...

• Where can I bought these? I leave in Mexico City1 Answers
  • Is this only available in the summer?2 Answers
Amanda S.
Milford
GRAPEFRUIT SHANDY BY LEINENKUGAL IS THE BEST. I know what your thinking. Grapefruit? How strange...NO. It is the best shandy flavor. Leinenkugel is the best shandy brand around. You can usually pick up a pack at your local supermarket or liquor store. You can’t beat the price and the taste is always crisp and refreshing. My go to beer/shandy when I want something with a little more flavor and feel!
Sara T.
Cleveland, TN
My favorite of all Leinenkugel’s shandies! I had low expectations from trying other grapefruit beers, but this one is amazing. Once I open one, I don’t put it down until it’s finished. The fragrance and bitterness of the grapefruit are excellent. My absolute favorite!
Jessi B.
Bemidji, MN
As I ventured more into the beer culture, I was looking for a fruity beer with lots of flavor for the summer months. This absolutely hit that nail right in the head! I will continue to buy this beer as long as it’s on the market.
Keila D.
Zeeland, MI
Im all for the Original Leinenkugel’s, however this is my favorite specially in the summer. It’s fresh and crisp, super yummy, and super light for a beer. Perfect for BBQs, Boating, Tubing or even just chilling Drinking a beer!
Naim M.
Yelm, WA
I am not a huge fan of beer, to be honest this is the only one I have had that I actually drank the entire bottle. Its in between a tart yet sweet and doesn't make me feel like I am drinking an actual beer. I would recommend this to others who are exploring tastes. To me buying a beer is usually not my thing but didn't seem pricey. I do think its seasonal but not 100% sure.
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
My favorite brand of beer is Leinenkugel so when I saw they had a grapefruit beer, I was dying to try it. At the first sip, I knew I liked it. Fizzy, refreshing, crisp, and very fruity. If you don't like fruit flavored beers, I would suggest staying away from this one. I can't get enough of fruity flavored things, so if alcohol is thrown in the mix, count me IN.
Sera K.
The grapefruit Leinenkugel's is super light and refreshing. It's a great late summer beer, and it is also a fun substitution option if you have any fruit cobblers, pies, or sauces that call for cider in the recipe. I love experimenting with different flavors, and this adds a subtle variation.
Wei C.
I like summer shandys and grapefruit so it’s great to see this combo. This is one the sweet side and probably too sweet for me to drink more than one. I’m more of a wine and beer drinker so I only get this on rare occasions. This is nice for anyone who isn’t into hoppy beers.
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
Still not a huge fan of beer, but if I had to pick one this would be it. I love the fruity flavor to it that helps reduce the actual beer flavor. it is pretty affordable especially if you find it in a variety pack. I will recommend to others especially during the summer!
Emily C.
Mystic
I am very picky when it comes to beer, I do not love the taste of it however this tastes amazing and is very refreshing! Leinenkugel’s Grapefruit Shandy Beer
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Is this only available in the summer?
Garibay P.