BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Sarah M.
I really enjoy this shandy- it's tasty and reminds me of summer. It has a low alcohol content and does have a decent amount of calories, but is refreshing for one or two drinks. I bought this in a pack with other summer flavors.
Megan M.
I wasn't as impressed with this flavor as I hoped I would be. As a not-so-often beer drinker, I thought it could have had more of a grapefruit taste, similar to the Summer Shandy and lemon. I imagined it being fruitier and more refreshing than it was and I probably would not try it again.
Cassandra D.
I'm a sucker for a good shandy, and Leinenkugel's always delivers. They have a great variety and their grapefruit is one of the best I've had, with no pulpiness and a good flavor that doesn't completely hide the fact that it's a beer. Also not a bad price, which makes it even better!
Hailey B.
Bemidji, MN
If any of your friends don't enjoy beer, this is a great second option. The grapefruit flavor is something that is really delicious and has a great mix with the shandy part. Not too pricey and a great taste for what you buy. Make sure to check out other flavors.
Liz H.
Memphis , TN
I definitely like the bottle better, but this is great for in the summer by the pool, the beach, or on the couch on a hot day. It's a decent price, not my favorite but it's always a great way to mix things up. I can usually find this at any store that sells alcohol.
Elena R.
Hillsdale, MI
The grapefruit version of their summer shandy is definitely subpar. It has a very bitter taste and does not go down easy. I definitely prefer the original summer shandy to the grapefruit version. I would not recommend buying it to anyone, it's not worth it.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
With a crisp, refreshing flavor, it doesn’t take much of beer. I like to enjoy this on a warm summer day with a coozie around my can. Try it with food off the grill for the perfect summer treat. Find it at your local liquor store in the spring and summer.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
Grapefruit Shandy is a great light alternative to the original Lemon Shandy. It is a perfect summer drink, and I will continue to purchase this product. It is best serves when ice cold, and the grapefruit flavor is very close to the original fruit.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Love this grapefruit shandy! What an amazing taste. Very crisp and refreshing but it is difficult to find. I haven’t been able to find it since I first tried it! BuT I would love to have it again and definitely recommend it.
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
I love all the flavored shandys! I'm not a huge beer drinker and these make it easier! I love the different ones they come out with, however I do wake up a bit hung over after drinking these. I will continue to buy them tho!