BY LEINENKUGEL'S #33 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
I tried it and expected a hint of grapefruit. However, the grapefruit flavor was overpowering. Tasted, to me, like a bad wine cooler.
Amanda T.
Benton harbor, MI
Eeek, not a fan. I love grapefruit and thought this would be a good try, but it wasn’t at all enjoyable for my tastes.
Kirstin Q.
Glenwood City
Awful. Maybe I shouldn't have tried It considering I don't actually like grapefruit but I've liked grapefruit flavored things in the past. I love leinies but this was awful.
Samantha W.
Sandy springs , GA
I'm not a big grapefruit beer fan and this one is not good. It is a light beer and needs a lighter grapefruit taste in my opinion. Too overwhelming
Alex T.
Okeana
Not a fan of this beer. I thought I would love it because I love grapefruit, but I couldn't make it thru one bottle. I would not recommend.
Laura W.
Berea, OH
Very unimpressed with this beer. I love the Summer shandy and thought I’d give this a try. It was so bitter tasting I couldn’t even finish it - one sip and I was done. I just don’t think grapefruit is a good flavor for beer.
Gabriela B.
Goldsboro, NC
I tried this over the summer, and it was definitely not the drink for me. I could barely finish it. Will not be purchasing again. I found it to be sour and bitter at the same time, left a horrible aftertaste, and gave me heartburn.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Absolutely disgusting. A friend recommended this flavor to us since we do like some of the other flavors but we could not even finish one beer and gave away the rest that was in the pack. would never buy this again
Jillian F.
Harrisburg
GROSS. You’re better off drinking watered down cough medicine. I love fruity beers but this is straight up disgusting. I think it’s pricey because it’s so gross. Not satisfied with this beer at all. It got so much hype and is disappointing.
Sarah C.
I was not a fan of this flavor of Leinenkugel. I was really disappointed! I love grapefruit and grapefruit flavored food and drinks, as well as a variety of other Leinenkugel shandys. But this tasted odd, and the can gave it a metallic taste on top of that.