BY LEINENKUGEL'S #33 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Paola S.
This beer is one of my favorites! It has a great fruity taste & is not too sweet. It’s a perfect beer to drink in the summer to cool you down. I will definitely buy this one again next summer! It is delicious!

Katie C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great summer shandy. Super sweet and juicy. It's perfect for hot weather and is really light. I wish it was sold at more stores.
Shelby M.
Manchester
My fiancé was buying these all summer. I normally had all “beers”. I finally caved and tried this one. I have been changed! It was so refreshing and light.
Kaitlyn F.
Lyndhurst, NJ
In the summer there is nothing better than a cold Grapefruit Shandy. The can is really convenient and makes it easy to travel with and bring to gatherings. All the flavors they’ve come out with have been really good but especially this one!
Sandi K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Perfect beer for the summer while hanging out with friends or after a long day of work.
Hope G.
One of my favorites in the summer. Takes the beer and somehow adds sunshine to it. It's delicious. I prefer the grapefruit over the other flavors. If you. Don't feel like a beer this is another option for you.
Dannielle S.
Winnsboro
My very favorite beer every!! I am not a fan of grapefruit, but this beer is amazing!! It's is not tart at all!! It's the perfect blend of sweet and sour creating the perfect most amazing beer!!!
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Great summer or warm weather drink. Not too filling and great taste that is citrus and smooth.
Courtney A.
Knoxville, TN
HANDS DOWN MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BEER!! It's got a sweet crisp flavor without being overly sweet. One of my favorite parts of summer!
Kellie G.
Grapefruit shandy is the best!!! I wish it were available all year long. It's so refreshing and has great flavor.