BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Jessica B.
This is a really good summer shandy. The grapefruit flavor mixed with the beer flavor really works. I like the can, it’s pretty cool. These aren’t too expensive either which is nice. Will be buying more this summer
John B.
Twentynine Plams, CA
Grapefruit and beer mixed together? Yes please. Light and refreshing. It's a Summer shandy for a reason. Fishing? Swimming? Camping? Doesn't matter what you're doing, if it's warm and you feel a party comming on pick up a pack of this
Carolyn G.
Connecticut
This is one of my favorite summer beers! The flavor is nice a refreshing and highly recommend it to anyone! I get every year and it never disappoints!
Samantha K.
Denmark
My favorite leineys! I have tried a lot of them but this one is my absolute favorite!
PJ C.
This is awesome. They make some great shandys but this one is different from others out there. I love it.
Christa S.
Golden valley, MN
This is one of my favorites. Tried it in a sample pack and loved it. Will be repurchasing it again one of my fav shandys.
Mattie Sue H.
Denver, CO
This is the perfect amount of citrus flavor for me! I bought this and two other grapefruit brands over the summer and the by far exceeded my expectations! It was my go-to for the rest of the summer. To be perfectly honest, it took the place of my usual fall-pumpkin beer too!
Paola S.
This beer is one of my favorites! It has a great fruity taste & is not too sweet. It’s a perfect beer to drink in the summer to cool you down. I will definitely buy this one again next summer! It is delicious!

Katie C.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a great summer shandy. Super sweet and juicy. It's perfect for hot weather and is really light. I wish it was sold at more stores.
Shelby M.
Manchester
My fiancé was buying these all summer. I normally had all “beers”. I finally caved and tried this one. I have been changed! It was so refreshing and light.