BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Kiara C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a summertime favorite. Well balanced and just enough sweet! The hints of grapefruit aren’t tangy to make your mouth pucker. I️ grab some every summer it hits the shelves and you should too! Won’t be disappointed.
Kelsi M.
So yummy! Smooth and easy to drink. You have to watch how many you have though! They taste so good that you want the whole pack. First time customer but will be repeat. :) I bought this to try a new flavor and it’s a hit!
Laura W.
Berea, OH
Very unimpressed with this beer. I love the Summer shandy and thought I’d give this a try. It was so bitter tasting I couldn’t even finish it - one sip and I was done. I just don’t think grapefruit is a good flavor for beer.
Molly B.
Usaf Academy, CO
An ice cold Grapefruit Shandy on a hot summer day is always perfect. Whether you’re on the boat or in your backyard, it hits the spot! Quality beer with just a hint of grapefruit that tops it off with each sip. Perfect!
Erica H.
I really enjoy this beer. So light and refreshing. The perfect summer beer. The best flavor compared with other grapefruit beers. Always can be found at any local store. Definitely my go to beer. Will keep recommending!
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This beer is light and refreshing for hot summer days! I usually get this from Kroger and it's typically on sale for a great price. I prefer this beer because it is light and summery! I would definitely recommend this!
Alexandra C.
What a great alternative to the Summer Shandy! I was a little nervous buying the grapefruit initially, but it didn't disappoint! Great flavor, but not overly tart. I drank it poolside on a hot summer day! Perfection!
Jenna W.
Buffalo, NY
Yum!! This is a perfect summer beer. It’s light and crisp and the grapefruit flavor is just right. Not too much or too little.
This is something to definitely keep stocked in the fridge for parties or small get together a!
Brittany S.
Tifton, GA
I randomly picked this up while I was shopping. It was delicious. It was great and it is my favorite beer. The price is great and you can find it in supermarket like Publix. I love it and I would recommend to others!
Maggie P.
Potomac, MD
Best summer beer. As a Marylander, steamed crabs are a must in summer through early fall. I had this at a crab house and it paired perfectly. Cut the spice, was incredibly refreshing. I would highly recommend it. It's also my go-to beer at the ball park.