BY LEINENKUGEL'S #30 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Teresa P.
Burton, MI
My favorite beer for summer. Super refreshing and light I like this better than the summer shandy because it's not as heavy of a citrus flavor. Very crisp and delicious like real grapefruit. The best beer to sip going down a river!
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite beers. It’s not heavy, so it doesn’t fill you up. I got it at target for around 8.00 for a 6 pack. It’s the perfect beer to have on a hot day by the pool. If you like citrus you’ll probably like this beer
Lauren T.
I had never thought to try a Grapefruit beer before, but my friend had these at a party and they were AMAZING! It’s a crisp beer with a citrusy flavor. Absolutely delicious! I would definitely buy again. It’s a perfect summer beer!
Elizabeth W.
La crosse, WI
I love this beer. It’s perfect for those of us who aren’t beer fanatics. It’s not too sweet and I can actually drink more than one and not feel too full. I also love grapefruit and if you don’t, you probably won’t like this beer.
Melissa T.
Breinigsville, PA
I know this sounds silly, but the grapefruit shandy tastes so much better in a bottle, that's the only reason I gave it 4 stars. Price is middle of the road for a 12 pack, cheaper than 12 bottles. The taste of this beer overall is amazing. Would definitely recommend
Alyssa T.
Lancaster , PA
Grapefruit is such a refreshing flavor for summer and I love this beer! Some other beers have a very bitter and artificial tasting grapefruit flavor, but this is just the right amount of sweet! I would definitely buy it again!
Caitlin L.
washington, mi
Obsessed with This flavor. I was ultimately a summer shandy lover but when this was released it was my immediate go to for a summer brew! It's super refreshing and not heavy. A perfect summer drink while at the beach or pool!!
Courtney B.
Milford , NH
Definitely a good summer shandy, especially if you want something light but are over the lemon shandy fad. Crisp, easy to drink and refreshing. It's a bit over priced in my opinion- but that's mostly because I don't feel like it should be priced like a craft beer.
Lara D.
This is the absolute perfect summer beer. It’s really refreshing and light, not too hoppy, and with a great fruit flavor and still manages to taste like BEER! I get this pretty much whenever it’s in store or on tap somewhere.
Katie N.
Riverside , CA
Really great summer beer. It’s perfectly grapefruits and is really refreshing without being heavy. On par price wise with other flavored beers. I prefer it over competitors. Definitely recommend if you’re into fruity beers.