BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
My favorite beer they make, tastes like Florida. Usually only found in the summer but this year it’s in the fall shandy sampler pack. Usually can get on sale. Found in major grocery stores. Overall satisfied
Kara S.
This beer is one of my favorites! It has a great fruity taste & is not too sweet. It’s a perfect beer to drink in the summer to cool you down. I will definitely buy this one again next summer! It is delicious!
Ellen E.
This beer is GOOD! Like, so, so good. Perfect for a day at the beach or the pool. I think it’s affordable, especially if you get the cans. I’ve never had a Leinenkugal beer that I haven’t liked. Definitely try it.
Miriam P.
One of my favorite beers during the summer!! I love stocking up on these. They’re also so refreshing and easy to drink. Plus they don’t make you feel bloated, ladies! I definitely have this beer in my top 5
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
This shandy is delicious. I love the light flavor, it’s a good session beer. I had it the first time at a restaurant but made sure to find it in my local store. It’s really affordable on top of being delicious.
Sarah C.
Hands down one of my favorite Leinies. It’s light and refreshing and perfect for your out door adventures when canned! I always love having one of these out on the boat after a long morning of water skiing!
Karina U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This literally tastes like squirt! I love this beer in the summer. Definitely refreshing. It's not so strong so it's a beer you can drink easily. The price is reasonable considering it's craft. I love it!
Amber C.
Boonsboro, MD
This is the best!! It’s my go to brew!! The taste is amazing and taste better than any other citrus flavored beer I’ve had. It’s a little pricey but totally worth it. I frequently purchase this!! And would totally recommend it to everyone
Amber D.
Waldorf, MD
My favorite summertime beer! It’s light and refreshing on hot days, plus the price isn’t bad either. I usually don’t have a problem finding it either. I don’t like the lemon kind, but really love the grapefruit flavor, it’s just enough!
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
I don’t like grapefruit that much but put it in beer and holy cow! This is the best beer for a summer day. It is very refreshing and not too sweet. I wish this was made year round because it is so good!