BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Alexandra C.
What a great alternative to the Summer Shandy! I was a little nervous buying the grapefruit initially, but it didn't disappoint! Great flavor, but not overly tart. I drank it poolside on a hot summer day! Perfection!
Kerry B.
Syracuse, NY
This is one of the best shandy beers that I have had, it is very flavorful and refreshing. It is also reasonably priced. It is one of my favorite beers to drink during the summer when you want something refreshing.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Absolutely disgusting. A friend recommended this flavor to us since we do like some of the other flavors but we could not even finish one beer and gave away the rest that was in the pack. would never buy this again
Kayla L.
Baltimore, MD
I am a sucker for anything grapefruit. For being a beer, it’s actually not heavy or filling. It’s one of those beers that can be pretty satisfying and thirst quenching. Especially if your out at a baseball game!
Beth F.
Morgantown, WV
This beer is awesome if you like your beer more fruity rather than malty. Its light and has a real grapefruit flavor. I personally purchase it every spring and summer as it is refreshing! The price is decent. I'm definitely a repeat buyer.
Heather B.
Lexington, SC
One of the best grapefruit shandys I have ever had. Refreshing and a little tart but not suck your back teeth tart. I always buy it when grapefruit shandy season starts. It’s a staple in our fridge during the summer
Cara P.
Kansas City, MO
Leinenkugel combined two of my favorite things: beer & grapefruit! Graprefruit can be bitter sometimes, but this is perfectly mixed! It's one of my favorite summer & fall beers and I can usually find a 6 pack for less than $7 or $8!
Giselle S.
Charlotte, NC
The perfect beer for a hot summer day on the lake or by the pool. It’s a bit sweet but it is refreshing and has the perfect hint of grapefruit to it. One of my favorite summer beers! Would definitely recommend
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
One of the most phenomenal grapefruit beers I have ever had! One sip of this and it brings a huge smile to my face. So many memories brought back! Love it in the spring/summer. Very affordable and will keep repurchasing and recommending!
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
This beer is one of my favorites! It has a great fruity taste & is not too sweet. It’s a perfect beer to drink in the summer to cool you down. I will definitely buy this one again next summer! It is delicious!