BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Priyanka B.
Spokane, WA
This is such a refreshing and satisfying summer drink. I’m glad that it seems to be seasonally released because it seems like a good mark that summer is coming. I recommend this to all of my friends - it’s easy to drink even if they aren’t beer fans.
Anzu H.
Wisconsin beer!  The grapefruit isn't too overwhelming and it also doesn't make the beer taste too sweet, which can be an issue with fruit infused beers.  I enjoyed the taste and I'd get more, even though this wouldn't be my everyday go to beer
Colton S.
Minneapolis, MN
Of all the dandy Shandy’s, this is my favorite. Something about never meeting a grapefruit I didn’t like?! It is, however, still a bit too sweet for my palate. One & done before switching to something I can sip on (or chug) all night long.
Allison S.
Trenton, MI
This is one of my favorite grapefruit beers! I think that this one is the best offering in the shandy series! It is very delicious and fruity! It doesn’t taste much like “beer” so those who want a fruity beer that doesn’t taste like beer, here’s your drink! I buy it all the time!
Abbey M.
Westerville
This is one of my favorite beers! Great taste and a good balance between the beer and the grapefruit flavor. Awesome summer drink and very reasonably priced compared to other flavored beers. Always recommend to other grapefruit lovers!
Sarah M.
I’m not much of a beer drinker, but this was very good! I’ve had it now on several occasions and can say I will continue to purchase it. There’s enough grapefruit flavor to cover up the beer, but not so much this it is over powering.
Victoria A.
Ellensburg, WA
Absolutely love this beer! It’s the perfect combination of “beer” taste and grapefruit juice without being too overwhelming. This is always a go to in the summer and I’ve bought it multiple times! The glass bottles are good as well.
Teresa P.
Burton, MI
My favorite beer for summer. Super refreshing and light I like this better than the summer shandy because it's not as heavy of a citrus flavor. Very crisp and delicious like real grapefruit. The best beer to sip going down a river!
Madeleine H.
Severna Park, MD
This Grapefruit Shandy is so amazing, that every year my Uncle gets a keg of it for his birthday party! It's so good! A crisp, refreshing beer that tastes like Grapefruit is honestly my ideal drink. Give it a shot, it's fantastic!
Chelsea T.
This is a light and refreshing beer and very easy to drink. Even people who don't care for beer would probably like this. It has a nice citrus backend and a sweet note verses the hoppy bitter ones that some people dislike. A good summer brew while hanging out at the lake.