BY LEINENKUGEL'S #33 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Kirbi D.
The packaging is always eye catching. Easy to open. Very refreshing especially on a hot summers day like in AZ. The grapefruit sometimes isnt as strong as a flavor I'd like though depending on the batch. Goes down smooth and dangerously. Don't really consider it a beer beer though but always drinkable.
Kaitlyn F.
Lyndhurst, NJ
In the summer there is nothing better than a cold Grapefruit Shandy. The can is really convenient and makes it easy to travel with and bring to gatherings. All the flavors they’ve come out with have been really good but especially this one!
Anzu H.
Wisconsin beer!  The grapefruit isn't too overwhelming and it also doesn't make the beer taste too sweet, which can be an issue with fruit infused beers.  I enjoyed the taste and I'd get more, even though this wouldn't be my everyday go to beer
Colton S.
Minneapolis, MN
Of all the dandy Shandy’s, this is my favorite. Something about never meeting a grapefruit I didn’t like?! It is, however, still a bit too sweet for my palate. One & done before switching to something I can sip on (or chug) all night long.
Priyanka B.
Spokane, WA
This is such a refreshing and satisfying summer drink. I’m glad that it seems to be seasonally released because it seems like a good mark that summer is coming. I recommend this to all of my friends - it’s easy to drink even if they aren’t beer fans.
Allison S.
Trenton, MI
This is one of my favorite grapefruit beers! I think that this one is the best offering in the shandy series! It is very delicious and fruity! It doesn’t taste much like “beer” so those who want a fruity beer that doesn’t taste like beer, here’s your drink! I buy it all the time!
Abbey M.
Westerville
This is one of my favorite beers! Great taste and a good balance between the beer and the grapefruit flavor. Awesome summer drink and very reasonably priced compared to other flavored beers. Always recommend to other grapefruit lovers!
Sarah M.
I’m not much of a beer drinker, but this was very good! I’ve had it now on several occasions and can say I will continue to purchase it. There’s enough grapefruit flavor to cover up the beer, but not so much this it is over powering.
Victoria A.
Ellensburg, WA
Absolutely love this beer! It’s the perfect combination of “beer” taste and grapefruit juice without being too overwhelming. This is always a go to in the summer and I’ve bought it multiple times! The glass bottles are good as well.
Madeleine H.
Severna Park, MD
This Grapefruit Shandy is so amazing, that every year my Uncle gets a keg of it for his birthday party! It's so good! A crisp, refreshing beer that tastes like Grapefruit is honestly my ideal drink. Give it a shot, it's fantastic!