BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Emma Kate C.
Lexington, KY
I'd written myself off as "just not a beer person" for so long because I prefer the crispness and fruitiness of cider much more, but I absolutely love Leinenkugel's Grapefruit Shandy! It's so perfect for summer days at the beach or pool (but that doesn't stop me from drinking it year round).
Lindsey J.
Summer in a can! I typically drink the normal light beers, and grab one of these as to change up the pace every now and then. It is a great refreshing beverage, especially on lake days. They are sweet and just the right amount of tangy. I would recommend this product.
Kara K.
['Morristown', 'NJ'], NJ
Not a beer gal, but I love this stuff! Sweet and refreshing without an overwhelming "beer" taste. I usually can't finish a full beer, but I can drink several of these easily. Highly recommend for anyone dipping their toes into the world of beer!
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
I love to drink Leinenkugel during the summer months. Normally I opt fir summer shandy but I thought I would give this a try since I love grapefruit. I was not disappointed, it is delicious but a little too sweet for me. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys sweet flavorful brews!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Literally one of my favorite beers. I love grapefruit, and this is just so refreshing. I often buy in the summer for long boat trips down the channels. You can't go wrong with this flavor. I think it taste better than the classic summer shandy.
Kirbi D.
The packaging is always eye catching. Easy to open. Very refreshing especially on a hot summers day like in AZ. The grapefruit sometimes isnt as strong as a flavor I'd like though depending on the batch. Goes down smooth and dangerously. Don't really consider it a beer beer though but always drinkable.
Kaitlyn F.
Lyndhurst, NJ
In the summer there is nothing better than a cold Grapefruit Shandy. The can is really convenient and makes it easy to travel with and bring to gatherings. All the flavors they’ve come out with have been really good but especially this one!
Priyanka B.
Spokane, WA
This is such a refreshing and satisfying summer drink. I’m glad that it seems to be seasonally released because it seems like a good mark that summer is coming. I recommend this to all of my friends - it’s easy to drink even if they aren’t beer fans.
Anzu H.
Wisconsin beer!  The grapefruit isn't too overwhelming and it also doesn't make the beer taste too sweet, which can be an issue with fruit infused beers.  I enjoyed the taste and I'd get more, even though this wouldn't be my everyday go to beer
Abbey M.
Westerville
This is one of my favorite beers! Great taste and a good balance between the beer and the grapefruit flavor. Awesome summer drink and very reasonably priced compared to other flavored beers. Always recommend to other grapefruit lovers!