BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Amber C.
Jamestown, TN
I tried this beer at a festival, and I didn't think I would like it. But, as it turned out, I loved it. It's refreshing. I was afraid it would taste like beer literally mixed with grapefruit juice, but it's not bitter at all. It's light and fruity and a perfect summer beer.
Luan M.
Pickerington, OH
This is one of my favorite grapefruit beers.  It's crisp, light and tastes just like grapefruit.  It's especially refreshing in the summer and tastes great while at the beach!  This is quite affordable and I would recommend this brand.
Sarah C.
I was not a fan of this flavor of Leinenkugel. I was really disappointed! I love grapefruit and grapefruit flavored food and drinks, as well as a variety of other Leinenkugel shandys. But this tasted odd, and the can gave it a metallic taste on top of that.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I like flavored beers and this one has a really good flavor, it isn't too sweet and since I love grapefruit it's a win for me. My Boyfriend introduced it to me at a festival and it runs about $10-12 a six pack where we can find it. I'll be purchasing again.
Olivia J.
The grapefruit shandy is one of my go to summer beers. It's light and refreshing and does not taste artificial. It is somewhat difficult to find, but the local gas station occasionally has a six pack! Definitely a must for hot weather for me! Love!
Sam T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This beer never disappoints. No matter the time of year, I can always find a delicious seasonal brew or return to their classic flavors. I absolutely love the variety of flavors, and thoroughly enjoy the taste. Would definitely recommend for someone looking to try more fruity/wheat flavored beers.
Anndria T.
I love just about everything from Leinenkugel. I was not a big fan of the grapefruit shandy, but then again I am also not a big fan of grapefruit. I wish this beer was just a little sweeter - I think that would help cut the bitterness of the grapefruit.
Maria B.
I love the taste of this beer. I am not a huge beer fan but this fruity beer tastes so much like grapefruit juice you can't even tell it is a beer. I like it for the summer. It is fresh and affordable. You can get it almost anywhere. I like to get it in bottles.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Leinenkugel’s Grapefruit Shandy Beer
Oh my gosh this beer is so good! I love to bring this ice cold in a cooler on the pontoon in the summer. It taste so fresh and citrusy.
Emma Kate C.
Lexington, KY
I'd written myself off as "just not a beer person" for so long because I prefer the crispness and fruitiness of cider much more, but I absolutely love Leinenkugel's Grapefruit Shandy! It's so perfect for summer days at the beach or pool (but that doesn't stop me from drinking it year round).