BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Lindsey J.
Summer in a can! I typically drink the normal light beers, and grab one of these as to change up the pace every now and then. It is a great refreshing beverage, especially on lake days. They are sweet and just the right amount of tangy. I would recommend this product.
Kayla S.
Saint Marys , GA
I love to drink Leinenkugel during the summer months. Normally I opt fir summer shandy but I thought I would give this a try since I love grapefruit. I was not disappointed, it is delicious but a little too sweet for me. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys sweet flavorful brews!
Kara K.
Morristown, NJ
Not a beer gal, but I love this stuff! Sweet and refreshing without an overwhelming "beer" taste. I usually can't finish a full beer, but I can drink several of these easily. Highly recommend for anyone dipping their toes into the world of beer!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Literally one of my favorite beers. I love grapefruit, and this is just so refreshing. I often buy in the summer for long boat trips down the channels. You can't go wrong with this flavor. I think it taste better than the classic summer shandy.
Kirbi D.
The packaging is always eye catching. Easy to open. Very refreshing especially on a hot summers day like in AZ. The grapefruit sometimes isnt as strong as a flavor I'd like though depending on the batch. Goes down smooth and dangerously. Don't really consider it a beer beer though but always drinkable.
Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
One of the best grapefruit shandies on the market - a surprising, sweet, but tart taste added to one of my favorite beers. This is an awesome take on the lemon shandy, and stomps the competition in taste. Other grapefruit beers don’t have an authentic taste - this never disappoints.
Anzu H.
Wisconsin beer!  The grapefruit isn't too overwhelming and it also doesn't make the beer taste too sweet, which can be an issue with fruit infused beers.  I enjoyed the taste and I'd get more, even though this wouldn't be my everyday go to beer
Abbey M.
Westerville
This is one of my favorite beers! Great taste and a good balance between the beer and the grapefruit flavor. Awesome summer drink and very reasonably priced compared to other flavored beers. Always recommend to other grapefruit lovers!
Sarah M.
I’m not much of a beer drinker, but this was very good! I’ve had it now on several occasions and can say I will continue to purchase it. There’s enough grapefruit flavor to cover up the beer, but not so much this it is over powering.
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite beers. It’s not heavy, so it doesn’t fill you up. I got it at target for around 8.00 for a 6 pack. It’s the perfect beer to have on a hot day by the pool. If you like citrus you’ll probably like this beer