BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Nicole H.
Love love love this grapefruit shandy! I am not a big beer fan, but these are the perfect hint of bitter and sweet without being completely overpowering. There are a few that I have tried, but this is definitely one of the tops and one of my new favourite drinks for this fall!
Courtney C.
Littleton, CO
The Summer Shandy is good, but the grapefruit is perfect for hot days and warm nights. The flavor is subdued enough to wash down any summer meal, but powerful enough to excite your taste buds. It's my summer beer pick year after year.
Sarah B.
Olivet, MI
This is the perfect summer beer. It is so refreshing and has just the right amount of flavor! Packaging is a standard can, I prefer bottled beer but is still delicious! Can't wait for next summer to drink it!
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
Ok, so I don't normally like grapefruit. Like, at all. But I am obsessed with this beer! I love the summer shandy but the grapefruit is so much better! I drink it all summer.
Natalie A.
Chorley, Lancashire
I'm not a huge fan of shandy but this definitely changed my mind! It's perfect for a summers day and absolutely refreshing.
Hayley K.
Airdrie, AB
This is my favorite beach beer! Fruity and light, refreshing and fun. Always a crowd favorite and goes down easy😊