BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Samantha C.
Clearwater, FL
I love the lemon shandy but the grapefruit shandy seemed to have a bitter taste. I bought it from Wal-Mart.
Kerida O.
Not a big Shandy fan, but this grapefruit one is delicious! Refreshing summer beverage with a unique taste.
Lauren H.
One of my favorite beers! I'm not much a beer drinker and prefer fruit in my beers. It's not overly sweet.
Jenna B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a very refreshing beer. It's nice and light al it goes down smooth. I enjoy this during the summer.
Allyson A.
Randolph, NJ
I do enjoy grapefruit; however this flavor is too potent for me. I like Leinenkugals Summer shandy better.
Kayleigh E.
New Holstein, WI
I love the flavor! It adds a citrus flavor I never knew beer was missing! This is one of my go to drinks
Jessica C.
Queenstown, MD
Not as sweet as some Shandys. Crisp and refreshing. Not heavy like some. Definitely needs to be ice cold.
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
Best beer like it fruity and will always drink it after mowing the lawn... it is smooth and refreshing...
PJ C.
This is awesome. They make some great shandys but this one is different from others out there. I love it.
Amanda C.
Bristol, TN
I love this grapefruit beer! Its so crisp and great tasting! By far my favorite grapefruit beer! Love it!