BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Mackenzie R.
Hugo, MN
this is my absolute favorite summer drink.  I can't wait for when it comes out and get sad when it goes away for the winter.  I look forward to the refreshing taste and slight citrus flavor.  Its an absolute staple in our household May-September each year!
Anna D.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely delicious! I always loved the summer shandy, so I was definitely open to trying this! Perfect for a day on the lake - so crisp and refreshing. Great taste and most people are happy to indulge. I would definitely buy again - maybe even this fall for a tailgate!
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
The perfect tailgating beer. When it's hot outside and you want something refreshing like a beer but don't want to risk getting too full or drinking too much, this is an excellent option. Compares well in price and taste to importer German and Austrian raddlers as well!
Chirsty C.
Enid
taste was amazing! Had a very smooth finish and definitely had a strong grapefruit flavor. It was a bit pricey but definitely delicious and if it were a little cheaper I would buy a lot more often. I bought at walmart so maybe it would be a little cheaper somewhere else
Katie T.
Mission, KS
This is the drink of summer. This is a perfect lake beer. Grab a case of this and a cooler, head out on the boat and have the best weekend ever. This beer is great value and delicious! Tons of flavor but still a light taste to make it a perfect refresher on a hot day.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Ha I hate the flavor of grapefruit but I love this stuff. I tried it at a recommendation from a coworker and I was very pleasantly surprised. The flavor is great. It has the best parts of grapefruit flavoring minus that terrible bitterness that comes from the actual fruit
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
Refreshing, light, and fruity! This is less of a beer, more of a beer drink. I love summer shandy and this is a great alternative. Its a little more bright and quite sweet. Great for day drinking or a hot day. Will definitely continue to buy for those situations.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Not a grapefruit fan but this was such a refreshing summer beer!!! It was light and almost cooling!!! The bar I was at didn’t have the normal summer shandy on draft so the lady brought this instead! It was wonderful, has a light hops taste and isn’t heavy on the stomach!
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
I was a fan of the original summer Shandy one before this, but after trying the grapefruit Shandy it is my new love! It's got a good crisp taste and is everything summer should taste like. (still good all year round) it's perfect for grill outs and outdoor drinking.
Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
These are my husbands absolute favourite beers. Grapefruit, Lemon and Orange are his favourite flavours. I really love these beers as well and I am super picky. So that says a lot. However I find they give me really bad migraines so I don't drink for much of them.