BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Chirsty C.
Enid
taste was amazing! Had a very smooth finish and definitely had a strong grapefruit flavor. It was a bit pricey but definitely delicious and if it were a little cheaper I would buy a lot more often. I bought at walmart so maybe it would be a little cheaper somewhere else
Katie T.
Mission, KS
This is the drink of summer. This is a perfect lake beer. Grab a case of this and a cooler, head out on the boat and have the best weekend ever. This beer is great value and delicious! Tons of flavor but still a light taste to make it a perfect refresher on a hot day.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Ha I hate the flavor of grapefruit but I love this stuff. I tried it at a recommendation from a coworker and I was very pleasantly surprised. The flavor is great. It has the best parts of grapefruit flavoring minus that terrible bitterness that comes from the actual fruit
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
Refreshing, light, and fruity! This is less of a beer, more of a beer drink. I love summer shandy and this is a great alternative. Its a little more bright and quite sweet. Great for day drinking or a hot day. Will definitely continue to buy for those situations.
Luan M.
Pickerington, OH
This is one of my favorite grapefruit beers.  It's crisp, light and tastes just like grapefruit.  It's especially refreshing in the summer and tastes great while at the beach!  This is quite affordable and I would recommend this brand.
Kim  H.
Holmen, WI
I'm a huge fan of Leinenkugel especially since I'm from Wisconsin!  I've tried the majority of the Shandys that they offer.  I will not say that this is my favorite of theirs but it is still refreshing and a great summer beer!  I would try again.
Olivia J.
The grapefruit shandy is one of my go to summer beers. It's light and refreshing and does not taste artificial. It is somewhat difficult to find, but the local gas station occasionally has a six pack! Definitely a must for hot weather for me! Love!
Sam T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This beer never disappoints. No matter the time of year, I can always find a delicious seasonal brew or return to their classic flavors. I absolutely love the variety of flavors, and thoroughly enjoy the taste. Would definitely recommend for someone looking to try more fruity/wheat flavored beers.
Anndria T.
I love just about everything from Leinenkugel. I was not a big fan of the grapefruit shandy, but then again I am also not a big fan of grapefruit. I wish this beer was just a little sweeter - I think that would help cut the bitterness of the grapefruit.
Maria B.
I love the taste of this beer. I am not a huge beer fan but this fruity beer tastes so much like grapefruit juice you can't even tell it is a beer. I like it for the summer. It is fresh and affordable. You can get it almost anywhere. I like to get it in bottles.