BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Mandy C.
Bristol, TN
I love this grapefruit beer! Its so crisp and great tasting! By far my favorite grapefruit beer! Love it!
Kayleigh E.
New Holstein, WI
I love the flavor! It adds a citrus flavor I never knew beer was missing! This is one of my go to drinks
Jessica C.
Queenstown, MD
Not as sweet as some Shandys. Crisp and refreshing. Not heavy like some. Definitely needs to be ice cold.
Samantha R.
Crystal, MN
Refreshing beer if you like grapefruit! Not for everyone, it’s not my favorite but I definitely like it
Vee S.
Arlington, TX
This grapefruit shandy is really good and very crisp. Great spring or summer drink yo indilge in!!!!!!
Zenobia R.
Easy to drink. Great for summer. Very light flavor. Inexpensive. Best for those who prefer light beers.
Lindsey G.
Philadelphia, PA
Drinking grapefruit shandy is like sipping on summer! I love the taste and the entire brand is great!!!
Netanya C.
One of my favorite beers of all time. Such a great beer for a hot summer long day! Highly recommend.
Alexandra K.
Kingsland , GA
Love this grapefruit shandy, it’s sort of sweet and light and crisp. Definitely a more feminine beer.
Brooke A.
This beer is a smooth flavorful light beer. It’s perfect for those summer bbqs or days on the beach.