BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This is a fun summer beer with a great hint of graprfruit. 2nd favorite behind the lemon shandy in my opinion
Dawn T.
This is a great beer for a hot day. It's a very refreshing beer served with a nice barbeque. I recommend it.
Samantha C.
Clearwater, FL
I love the lemon shandy but the grapefruit shandy seemed to have a bitter taste. I bought it from Wal-Mart.
Caitlin T.
Jersey City , NJ
I’m not a big beer drinker, but this is one of my go to beers when I’m out and everyone is drinking a beer
Kelly L.
Onsted, MI
I didn’t think you could beat out summer shandy for a great seasonal beer but this might be able to do it!
Allyson A.
Randolph, NJ
I do enjoy grapefruit; however this flavor is too potent for me. I like Leinenkugals Summer shandy better.
Lauren H.
One of my favorite beers! I'm not much a beer drinker and prefer fruit in my beers. It's not overly sweet.
Jenna B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a very refreshing beer. It's nice and light al it goes down smooth. I enjoy this during the summer.
Kerida O.
Not a big Shandy fan, but this grapefruit one is delicious! Refreshing summer beverage with a unique taste.
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
Best beer like it fruity and will always drink it after mowing the lawn... it is smooth and refreshing...