BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Caitlin T.
Wilmington , DE
I’m not a big beer drinker, but this is one of my go to beers when I’m out and everyone is drinking a beer
Jessica C.
Queenstown, MD
Not as sweet as some Shandys. Crisp and refreshing. Not heavy like some. Definitely needs to be ice cold.
Kayleigh E.
New Holstein, WI
I love the flavor! It adds a citrus flavor I never knew beer was missing! This is one of my go to drinks
Mandy C.
Bristol, TN
I love this grapefruit beer! Its so crisp and great tasting! By far my favorite grapefruit beer! Love it!
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
Best beer like it fruity and will always drink it after mowing the lawn... it is smooth and refreshing...
Lindsey G.
Philadelphia, PA
Drinking grapefruit shandy is like sipping on summer! I love the taste and the entire brand is great!!!
Zenobia R.
Easy to drink. Great for summer. Very light flavor. Inexpensive. Best for those who prefer light beers.
Samantha R.
Crystal, MN
Refreshing beer if you like grapefruit! Not for everyone, it’s not my favorite but I definitely like it
Vee S.
Arlington, TX
This grapefruit shandy is really good and very crisp. Great spring or summer drink yo indilge in!!!!!!
Paige B.
Midlothian, VA
I️ like leinenkugel, but this grapefruit doesn’t do I️t for me. I️ like the flavor of grapefruit too.