BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Wendi H.
Sandy Springs, GA
Not a big beer drinker, but, man, I love this beer on a hot day. Refreshing, light. 👍🏻👍🏻Perfect for pool or beach side.
Megan R.
Out of all the Linenkuegel's Summer drinks, the grapefruit shandy is my favorite. Light, crisp, fruity. It's so good!!
Christine W.
Reading, PA
Not too bad for a grapefruit flavored beer. It’s usually pretty affordable. Not sure if I would buy it again though.
Leslie E.
Council Blfs, IA
Great for a hot day outside. The grapefruit isn’t too strong so it still tastes like beer. Not too expensive either.
Ashley T.
SO delicious I almost forgot I was drinking beer! I love just about anything grapefruit and this did not disappoint!
Shelby I.
New Castle, IN
My favorite beer! It is light and has just the right amount of grapefruit flavor. Perfect for summer and affordable!
Kayla W.
Sugar Grove, NC
Love this for summer time! Sweet, tasty, and refreshing! I love the fruity flavor. Definitely get it multiple times.
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
Refreshing and delish! The grapefruit is light and not too overpowering. This is a great beer for a warm afternoon!
heather m.
Columbus, OH
love this beer year round, can really enjoy it at all times!! great flavor and taste! wish they sold it year round
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
This is a very tasty beer! It's not too filling and the taste is not too overpowering. It's very reasonably priced.