BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Rachael K.
Montgomery , IL
Crisp taste. Grapefruit isn’t overpowering. Nice lite beer for summer. Fair price. Best when frank ice cold.
Danica M.
This is my absolute favorite beer! It is light and flavorful. Perfect for summer and goes great with any meal
Emily H.
The grapefruit shandy is delicious if you are a fan of citrusy beers. It’s a bit more tart than a blue moon.
Nicole H.
Orange city, FL
This is one of my favorite beers. So crisp and nice for the summer! All the flavors in this brand are great!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This is a fun summer beer with a great hint of graprfruit. 2nd favorite behind the lemon shandy in my opinion
Allison A.
Mount Joy, PA
This stuff gets me through the summer. Tart but delicious grapefruit flavored and so easy to drink too many.
Caitlin T.
Wilmington , DE
I’m not a big beer drinker, but this is one of my go to beers when I’m out and everyone is drinking a beer
Allyson A.
Randolph, NJ
I do enjoy grapefruit; however this flavor is too potent for me. I like Leinenkugals Summer shandy better.
Kerida O.
Not a big Shandy fan, but this grapefruit one is delicious! Refreshing summer beverage with a unique taste.
Jenna B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a very refreshing beer. It's nice and light al it goes down smooth. I enjoy this during the summer.