BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Danielle G.
I don't typically like beer, but this has such a fantastic grapefruit taste that is so refreshing in the summer.
Lauren M.
Hilliard, OH
Great summer beer. I like the hint of grapefruit while I’m on a boat or the beach. Always one of my summer favs.
Kellie G.
Grapefruit shandy is the best!!! I wish it were available all year long. It's so refreshing and has great flavor.
Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Favorite summertime beer. Great Midwest beer! Hard to find in Arizona though. Really refreshing and good value !
Keslie H.
Beaver Dam, WI
This was okay. Nothing can compare to summer shanty. That will always be the best classic flavor for the company.
Bory C.
Knoxville
Love this beer. Currently my favorite go to beverage. It's crisp and light grapefruit flavor is what I enjoy most
Francesca D.
Harleysville, PA
I don't like beer but this drink is a great mixture of the flavor of beer and the taste of grapefruit! Must try!
kassie B.
Grapefruit flavors can either go one way or the other. The flavor in this Shandy is just right! Very refreshing!
Morgan T.
The grapefruit shandy and the summer shandy are my favorites! If you are not a typical beer-person, try this one!
Jenn T.
Cottage Grove, MN
Citrusy but Sweet, this makes for the perfect summer day drink. I absolutely loved this on my 4th of July bash!