BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

DeLayne S.
Love love love this flavor beer!!! The grapefruit is hands down my favorite but you really can't go wrong with any of them.
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
I don't love beer but this was so tasty! Fresh & light. It would go well with a salad or a burger or be great by itself!
Christa S.
Golden Valley, MN
This is one of my favorites. Tried it in a sample pack and loved it. Will be repurchasing it again one of my fav shandys.
Melodie S.
Chandler, AZ
This beer is so great. It's perfect for a summer day, just hanging out on the patio. Light and refreshing, not too heavy.
Cassie Y.
I love all of their beer, but this is a favorite. So summery and tart and overall delicious. I would highly recommend it!
Drew S.
Evansville, IN
Is there anything more refreshing during summer than a Leinenkugel shandy? Absolutely not. This one isnt my fave though
MarissA A.
Martinsburg, PA
Awesome summer beer! Fruity and smooth! One of my favorite beers in the summer, I find myself craving it in the summer!
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this beer! Totally reminds me of summer. I love the grapefruit taste, and that it's not too sweet! Just perfect!
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
Eeek, not a fan. I love grapefruit and thought this would be a good try, but it wasn’t at all enjoyable for my tastes.
Shaina C.
Sturgis, SD
This is the best summer beer ever! You can taste the grapefruit giving it a super refreshing taste. Highly recommend.!