BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

kassie B.
Grapefruit flavors can either go one way or the other. The flavor in this Shandy is just right! Very refreshing!
Keslie H.
Beaver Dam, WI
This was okay. Nothing can compare to summer shanty. That will always be the best classic flavor for the company.
Danielle G.
I don't typically like beer, but this has such a fantastic grapefruit taste that is so refreshing in the summer.
Corey L.
Granby, CT
Refreshing and drinkable. Tastes like the white mystery shark fruit snacks from my childhood. Great summer brew!
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
A little tart but fruity flavors. Great alternative to cider. Prices aren't too shabby. Great for parties.
Francesca D.
Harleysville, PA
I don't like beer but this drink is a great mixture of the flavor of beer and the taste of grapefruit! Must try!
Lauren M.
Hilliard, OH
Great summer beer. I like the hint of grapefruit while I’m on a boat or the beach. Always one of my summer favs.
Bory C.
Knoxville
Love this beer. Currently my favorite go to beverage. It's crisp and light grapefruit flavor is what I enjoy most
RachelMae D.
I lovr this beer! Especially on a hot summer day or sitting around a bonfire. It's delicious, crisp, and light.
Jenn T.
Cottage Grove, MN
Citrusy but Sweet, this makes for the perfect summer day drink. I absolutely loved this on my 4th of July bash!