BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this beer! Totally reminds me of summer. I love the grapefruit taste, and that it's not too sweet! Just perfect!
Amanda T.
Benton harbor, MI
Eeek, not a fan. I love grapefruit and thought this would be a good try, but it wasn’t at all enjoyable for my tastes.
MarissA A.
Martinsburg, PA
Awesome summer beer! Fruity and smooth! One of my favorite beers in the summer, I find myself craving it in the summer!
Wendi H.
Sandy Springs, GA
Not a big beer drinker, but, man, I love this beer on a hot day. Refreshing, light. 👍🏻👍🏻Perfect for pool or beach side.
Shai C.
Black Hawk, SD
This is the best summer beer ever! You can taste the grapefruit giving it a super refreshing taste. Highly recommend.!
Drew S.
Evansville, IN
Is there anything more refreshing during summer than a Leinenkugel shandy? Absolutely not. This one isnt my fave though
Christine W.
Reading, PA
Not too bad for a grapefruit flavored beer. It’s usually pretty affordable. Not sure if I would buy it again though.
Ashley T.
SO delicious I almost forgot I was drinking beer! I love just about anything grapefruit and this did not disappoint!
Leslie E.
Council Blfs, IA
Great for a hot day outside. The grapefruit isn’t too strong so it still tastes like beer. Not too expensive either.
Shelby I.
New Castle, IN
My favorite beer! It is light and has just the right amount of grapefruit flavor. Perfect for summer and affordable!