BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Simone B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Tasty! Refreshing! And easy to drink! This is a great blend to take to the beach. Definitely one of my favorite summer flavors.
Holly F.
Grand Rapids , MI
The grapefruit shandy has a slight tart taste from the grapefruit. This beer is on the sweeter side because of the grapefruit.
Sydney S.
Lewistown, PA
One of my favorite beers from this brand! It's very delicious. The sweetness of the beer is just right. Very affordable also.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
I love shandy, and grapefruit, so the two together is fantastic! Just the right mixture so it's not too tart, not too sweet.
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA
Love the taste of this beer, it’s light and has a nice flavor to it especially for a refreshing taste during the summer time.
Amy W.
This is my favorite flavor of beer from this brand. If you like grapefruit, you'll like this beer. It's very light and tasty.
Amanda L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this beer! Leinies is one of my all time fav beers and it's from Wisconsin... like me! Definitely try it if you havent
Rachelle B.
Eugene, OR
My favorite beer from this brand. Almost like drinking a bubbly champagne with a ruby red grapefruit and suttle beer flavor.
Chloe G.
Deltona, FL
This tastes like juice cuz it is juice but I love these drinks so much. So refreshing and yummy. That fresh grapefruit taste.
Megan K.
Baltimore
The perfect summer beer to throw in your cooler to take on the beach. If you can find the variety pack, I'd highly recommend