BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

MarissA A.
Martinsburg, PA
Awesome summer beer! Fruity and smooth! One of my favorite beers in the summer, I find myself craving it in the summer!
Wendi H.
Atlanta, GA
Not a big beer drinker, but, man, I love this beer on a hot day. Refreshing, light. 👍🏻👍🏻Perfect for pool or beach side.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this beer! Totally reminds me of summer. I love the grapefruit taste, and that it's not too sweet! Just perfect!
Shai C.
Black Hawk, SD
This is the best summer beer ever! You can taste the grapefruit giving it a super refreshing taste. Highly recommend.!
Ashley T.
SO delicious I almost forgot I was drinking beer! I love just about anything grapefruit and this did not disappoint!
Christine W.
Reading, Pa
Not too bad for a grapefruit flavored beer. It’s usually pretty affordable. Not sure if I would buy it again though.
Shelby I.
New Castle, IN
My favorite beer! It is light and has just the right amount of grapefruit flavor. Perfect for summer and affordable!
Kayla W.
Sugar Grove, NC
Love this for summer time! Sweet, tasty, and refreshing! I love the fruity flavor. Definitely get it multiple times.
Leslie E.
Council Blfs, IA
Great for a hot day outside. The grapefruit isn’t too strong so it still tastes like beer. Not too expensive either.
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
Awsome refreshing flavor! Strong citrus flavoring. Great over ice as well. One of my favorite beers they have made