BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
I got into drinking grapefruit drinks because of this beer and I'm not a fan of beer so that should tell you how good this is!!
Sydney S.
Lewistown, PA
One of my favorite beers from this brand! It's very delicious. The sweetness of the beer is just right. Very affordable also.
Megan K.
Baltimore
The perfect summer beer to throw in your cooler to take on the beach. If you can find the variety pack, I'd highly recommend
Amy W.
Cedar Springs, MI
This is my favorite flavor of beer from this brand. If you like grapefruit, you'll like this beer. It's very light and tasty.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
I love shandy, and grapefruit, so the two together is fantastic! Just the right mixture so it's not too tart, not too sweet.
Amanda L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this beer! Leinies is one of my all time fav beers and it's from Wisconsin... like me! Definitely try it if you havent
Chloe G.
Deltona, FL
This tastes like juice cuz it is juice but I love these drinks so much. So refreshing and yummy. That fresh grapefruit taste.
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA
Love the taste of this beer, it’s light and has a nice flavor to it especially for a refreshing taste during the summer time.
Rachelle B.
Eugene, OR
My favorite beer from this brand. Almost like drinking a bubbly champagne with a ruby red grapefruit and suttle beer flavor.
DeLayne S.
Love love love this flavor beer!!! The grapefruit is hands down my favorite but you really can't go wrong with any of them.