BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
The grapefruit shandy is still a light beer with a crisp refreshing grapefruit flavor! It is not overwhelming or too sweet.
Tanya P.
Tacoma, WA
Fell in love with these over the summer. Light and citrus taste not bitter. Drink Ice cold while enjoying hot summer nights
Michelle H.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the grapefruit taste in my beer, but this was way to strong. It left a after taste m. Making you drink alot of water
DeLayne S.
Love love love this flavor beer!!! The grapefruit is hands down my favorite but you really can't go wrong with any of them.
Chasitie K.
Usually shy of fruity beers but this is top of the list. It’s affordable, shareable, and never too sweet like some others!
Cassie Y.
I love all of their beer, but this is a favorite. So summery and tart and overall delicious. I would highly recommend it!
Melodie S.
Dallas, TX
This beer is so great. It's perfect for a summer day, just hanging out on the patio. Light and refreshing, not too heavy.
Kelly P.
Hubert, NC
I don't love beer but this was so tasty! Fresh & light. It would go well with a salad or a burger or be great by itself!
MarissA A.
Martinsburg, PA
Awesome summer beer! Fruity and smooth! One of my favorite beers in the summer, I find myself craving it in the summer!
Drew S.
Evansville, IN
Is there anything more refreshing during summer than a Leinenkugel shandy? Absolutely not. This one isnt my fave though