BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Chloe G.
Deltona, FL
This tastes like juice cuz it is juice but I love these drinks so much. So refreshing and yummy. That fresh grapefruit taste.
Megan K.
Baltimore
The perfect summer beer to throw in your cooler to take on the beach. If you can find the variety pack, I'd highly recommend
Amy W.
Cedar Springs, MI
This is my favorite flavor of beer from this brand. If you like grapefruit, you'll like this beer. It's very light and tasty.
Rachelle B.
Eugene, OR
My favorite beer from this brand. Almost like drinking a bubbly champagne with a ruby red grapefruit and suttle beer flavor.
Amanda L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this beer! Leinies is one of my all time fav beers and it's from Wisconsin... like me! Definitely try it if you havent
Sydney S.
Lewistown, PA
One of my favorite beers from this brand! It's very delicious. The sweetness of the beer is just right. Very affordable also.
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA
Love the taste of this beer, it’s light and has a nice flavor to it especially for a refreshing taste during the summer time.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
I love shandy, and grapefruit, so the two together is fantastic! Just the right mixture so it's not too tart, not too sweet.
Katie K.
Cleveland, OH
The grapefruit shandy is pretty much the only shandy I enjoy because it’s not too sweet but still has a nice citrus flavor.
Samantha E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Normally not a huge shandy drinker but this one has the perfect under tones of grapefruit that make it pretty irresistible