BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Lauryn F.
I love the richness of the flavor! You get just the right amount of grapefruit flavor in every sip! Definitely one of my favorites!
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
This is my favorite drink for the summer time. I prefer the bottles but the cans are good too. It is the perfect blend of flavors!!
Kelly B.
Glenville, WV
My go to sumner beer. Love this stuff!! Hoarding it in my fridge to make it last as long as possible. Good flavor and not too tart.
Haley K.
Dearborn
These are amazing. I’m an IPA drinker and I discovered these and I can assure you that there is nothing better to drink on a boat.
Jessica J.
This is such a refreshing beer for the summer season. It's light and isn't over powering with fruit flavor like some other beers.
Mark C.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a beer that reminds me of summer. It is refreshing and tastes crisp. I find this beer delicious for any time of the year!
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Most Shandy’s are too sweet for me, but I really like this one. It’s not too dry either - it’s just delicious. Highly recommend.
Kali S.
Huntington, IN
This grapefruit shandy is so refreshing on a warm summer day! It tastes very naturally flavored, and it isn't sour or too sweet.
Heather L.
This is one of my most favorite flavors. Not too sweet like some other brands. Wish it was available year round. Very refreshing.
Gabrielle B.
Bennington, NE
Tastes just like grapefruit juice. But be careful.... May get you drunk if you drink it like juice! Haha my favorite beer BY FAR