BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Kelly B.
Glenville, WV
My go to sumner beer. Love this stuff!! Hoarding it in my fridge to make it last as long as possible. Good flavor and not too tart.
Courtney J.
Knoxville, TN
Literally my favorite beer ever. I am so glad that this beer isn't seasonal anymore and that I can get it year round. SO DELICIOUS.
Fernanda C.
Erie, PA
This beer is so refreshing! Perfect for the summer. This was my go to drink this whole summer. I wish this was sold all year long!
Mark C.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a beer that reminds me of summer. It is refreshing and tastes crisp. I find this beer delicious for any time of the year!
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
So I am not a huge beer drinker, but I do like this! Most of the Shandys are pretty tasty. Grapefruit and Orange are my favorite
Gabrielle B.
Omaha, NE
Tastes just like grapefruit juice. But be careful.... May get you drunk if you drink it like juice! Haha my favorite beer BY FAR
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Most Shandy’s are too sweet for me, but I really like this one. It’s not too dry either - it’s just delicious. Highly recommend.
Ellie B.
This is my absolute favorite summer beer. Super refreshing and still tastes like beer. Great for a summer barbeque or lake party
Kali S.
Huntington, IN
This grapefruit shandy is so refreshing on a warm summer day! It tastes very naturally flavored, and it isn't sour or too sweet.
Heather L.
This is one of my most favorite flavors. Not too sweet like some other brands. Wish it was available year round. Very refreshing.