BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Becca W.
Buffalo
I️ am someone who enjoys a super light shandy beer so obviously this is perfect for me. I️ always buy this and will continue to do so.
Ava K.
Moorhead, MN
So refreshing!! Love it! I was skeptical at first, but quickly changed my mind. Between this and the Summer Shandy, you cant go wrong.
Lisa K.
I really enjoy this grapefruit flavored wonderfulness. It's just enough like beer but squires hat fruity flavor it goes down so smooth
Courtney P.
My all time FAVORITE beer. It’s got such a good flavor and it is really refreshing- it doesn’t feel as heavy as the standard domestics
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
I love the grapefruit shandy! It's such a refreshing beer on a hot summer day! Would definitely recommend and it's a good price too!
Lauren M.
Columbus
This beer had a perfect mix of sweet and tart. I liked it better than Summer Shandy because of the sour hint. Great for summer!
Brigid D.
I do enjoy drinking this brand of beer. This flavor is one that I did not enjoy. If you like grapefruit, you will likely enjoy this.
Courtney A.
Knoxville, TN
HANDS DOWN MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BEER!! It's got a sweet crisp flavor without being overly sweet. One of my favorite parts of summer!
Jewel G.
My favorite out of their summer collection!! Just the right amount of grapefruit taste. These are easy drinking in a hot summer day!
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
This beer is sooooo refreshing and delicious. It's not to heavy and it's perfect for any time of year! I'd absolutely recommend this.