BY LEINENKUGEL'S #22 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Marissa H.
Hanover, MD
I started drinking this when I was acquiring a taste for beer. Got it at a local beer store in PA. It's a refreshing drink on a hot day! I can't really compare it to any other flavored beers. I think it's pretty good, not really something I'd drink everyday. But I would recommend it to people who don't like plain beer. Good grapefruit taste.
Stacey R.
Columbia, IL
I thought this beer was pretty tasty. I am not a huge beer person, so I enjoyed the grapefruit taste to this beer. I think it gave it a refreshing taste. It was a little comparable to cider. I think it is good for the summer time. Overall I'd get it again if I were at a restaurant.
Taylor A.
Columbus, OH
Leinenkugel's Grapefruit Shandy is my favorite summer beer! The grapefruit flavor is just sweet enough to cut the bitterness that a beer usually has, without it being overly sweet and making you feel sick to your stomach.  It's affordable and delicious and I drink it every summer!
Mollie M.
It didn't live up to the hype in my opinion. While there was a good grapefruit flavor, there wasn't the right balance between the beer and fruit. There is no sweetness, and while i don't want an overly sugary beer, i think a bit more sweetness would balance the beer with fruit.
Deanne K.
One of my favorite summer seasonals. The taste is crisp and refreshing without being too sweet or too tart. Good balance of beer to grapefruit flavors. Found at a really reasonable price in most grocery and box stores around me when in season. Great when accompanied with outdoor fun!
Carol A.
Washington, DC
Leinenkugel's Grapefruit Shandy is the perfect summer beer. It is light, refreshing, and slightly fruity. Every time I drink it I think about sitting on a boat somewhere sunny. It is quite affordable, and everyone at your party will enjoy it making it easy to crowd please :)
Kitty S.
Lewis Center, OH
Was extremely hesitant to try this beer when I first saw it. I didn’t think grapefruit would go well in beer and expected the whole drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth gross factor. But I was pleasantly surprised. The grapefruit taste is amazing in this shandy. I actually may like it more than the summer shandy!
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
I was a bartender for 5 years and always loved when we got this in stock. Just the smell of it is strong! But in a good way. It’s delicious. I’m not usual a shandy person, but I enjoy this grapefruit one a lot. And I DON’T like grapefruit, at all. It’s not bitter or anything
Courtney J.
I’m not a big beer drinker, but beginning to enjoy it more. Leinenkugal’s shandies are the perfect beverage for people who don’t typically drink beer. The citrusy grapefruit flavor adds the perfect hint of fun and sweetness to this light beer. It’s my favorite summer time drink!
Annamarie W.
I have only also tried the Summer Shandy flavor so I decided to give this one a try. It may be my personal tastes, but I realized I did not like grapefruit beer (or at least this one). The taste was not like a good beer I would drink so probably won’t buy this flavor again.