BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Mackenzie R.
Hugo, MN
this is my absolute favorite summer drink.  I can't wait for when it comes out and get sad when it goes away for the winter.  I look forward to the refreshing taste and slight citrus flavor.  Its an absolute staple in our household May-September each year!
Katie T.
Mission, KS
This is the drink of summer. This is a perfect lake beer. Grab a case of this and a cooler, head out on the boat and have the best weekend ever. This beer is great value and delicious! Tons of flavor but still a light taste to make it a perfect refresher on a hot day.
Kim  H.
Holmen, WI
I'm a huge fan of Leinenkugel especially since I'm from Wisconsin!  I've tried the majority of the Shandys that they offer.  I will not say that this is my favorite of theirs but it is still refreshing and a great summer beer!  I would try again.
Samantha T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This beer never disappoints. No matter the time of year, I can always find a delicious seasonal brew or return to their classic flavors. I absolutely love the variety of flavors, and thoroughly enjoy the taste. Would definitely recommend for someone looking to try more fruity/wheat flavored beers.
Lindsey J.
Summer in a can! I typically drink the normal light beers, and grab one of these as to change up the pace every now and then. It is a great refreshing beverage, especially on lake days. They are sweet and just the right amount of tangy. I would recommend this product.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Literally one of my favorite beers. I love grapefruit, and this is just so refreshing. I often buy in the summer for long boat trips down the channels. You can't go wrong with this flavor. I think it taste better than the classic summer shandy.
Kirbi D.
The packaging is always eye catching. Easy to open. Very refreshing especially on a hot summers day like in AZ. The grapefruit sometimes isnt as strong as a flavor I'd like though depending on the batch. Goes down smooth and dangerously. Don't really consider it a beer beer though but always drinkable.
Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
One of the best grapefruit shandies on the market - a surprising, sweet, but tart taste added to one of my favorite beers. This is an awesome take on the lemon shandy, and stomps the competition in taste. Other grapefruit beers don’t have an authentic taste - this never disappoints.
Sarah M.
I’m not much of a beer drinker, but this was very good! I’ve had it now on several occasions and can say I will continue to purchase it. There’s enough grapefruit flavor to cover up the beer, but not so much this it is over powering.
Chelsea T.
This is a light and refreshing beer and very easy to drink. Even people who don't care for beer would probably like this. It has a nice citrus backend and a sweet note verses the hoppy bitter ones that some people dislike. A good summer brew while hanging out at the lake.