BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Jenna S.
Alliance, OH
Although it’s not my favorite beer, Linenkeugel’s grapefruit shandy is a refreshing drink on a hot day. The cans are convenient and can be found at most grocery stores and beer distributors.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
This is my absolute favorite in the summertime!  It is so tasty and refreshing, I would recommend it to anyone!  Its a little pricy, BUT its also an import beer so its a special weekend kinda beer.  I usually get a 6 and have one or two by the pool on a saturday, its so YUMMY!
Marissa H.
Hanover, MD
I started drinking this when I was acquiring a taste for beer. Got it at a local beer store in PA. It's a refreshing drink on a hot day! I can't really compare it to any other flavored beers. I think it's pretty good, not really something I'd drink everyday. But I would recommend it to people who don't like plain beer. Good grapefruit taste.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
Leinenkugel's Grapefruit Shandy is the perfect summer beer. It is light, refreshing, and slightly fruity. Every time I drink it I think about sitting on a boat somewhere sunny. It is quite affordable, and everyone at your party will enjoy it making it easy to crowd please :)
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
I was a bartender for 5 years and always loved when we got this in stock. Just the smell of it is strong! But in a good way. It’s delicious. I’m not usual a shandy person, but I enjoy this grapefruit one a lot. And I DON’T like grapefruit, at all. It’s not bitter or anything
Courtney J.
I’m not a big beer drinker, but beginning to enjoy it more. Leinenkugal’s shandies are the perfect beverage for people who don’t typically drink beer. The citrusy grapefruit flavor adds the perfect hint of fun and sweetness to this light beer. It’s my favorite summer time drink!
Annamarie W.
I have only also tried the Summer Shandy flavor so I decided to give this one a try. It may be my personal tastes, but I realized I did not like grapefruit beer (or at least this one). The taste was not like a good beer I would drink so probably won’t buy this flavor again.
Anna D.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely delicious! I always loved the summer shandy, so I was definitely open to trying this! Perfect for a day on the lake - so crisp and refreshing. Great taste and most people are happy to indulge. I would definitely buy again - maybe even this fall for a tailgate!
Mackenzie R.
Hugo, MN
this is my absolute favorite summer drink.  I can't wait for when it comes out and get sad when it goes away for the winter.  I look forward to the refreshing taste and slight citrus flavor.  Its an absolute staple in our household May-September each year!
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
The perfect tailgating beer. When it's hot outside and you want something refreshing like a beer but don't want to risk getting too full or drinking too much, this is an excellent option. Compares well in price and taste to importer German and Austrian raddlers as well!