BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Courtney J.
Knoxville, TN
Literally my favorite beer ever. I am so glad that this beer isn't seasonal anymore and that I can get it year round. SO DELICIOUS.
Lauryn F.
I love the richness of the flavor! You get just the right amount of grapefruit flavor in every sip! Definitely one of my favorites!
Ellie B.
This is my absolute favorite summer beer. Super refreshing and still tastes like beer. Great for a summer barbeque or lake party
Gabrielle B.
OMAHA, NE
Tastes just like grapefruit juice. But be careful.... May get you drunk if you drink it like juice! Haha my favorite beer BY FAR
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Most Shandy’s are too sweet for me, but I really like this one. It’s not too dry either - it’s just delicious. Highly recommend.
Jessica J.
This is such a refreshing beer for the summer season. It's light and isn't over powering with fruit flavor like some other beers.
Mark C.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a beer that reminds me of summer. It is refreshing and tastes crisp. I find this beer delicious for any time of the year!
Molly E.
Annapolis, MD
This beer is so good- it's light and has a pleasant grapefruit flavor without being over the top- always a good choice in my book
Heather L.
This is one of my most favorite flavors. Not too sweet like some other brands. Wish it was available year round. Very refreshing.
Kali S.
Huntington, IN
This grapefruit shandy is so refreshing on a warm summer day! It tastes very naturally flavored, and it isn't sour or too sweet.