BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Jennifer H.
Pullman, WA
Super refreshing beer. Very light with great flavor! Smells heavily like grapefruit but it's not overpowering in taste. Highly recommend!
Ashley M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this beer! I don't often drink beer because of how heavy it feels and this one wasn't bad at all! The taste was great too!
Arielle H.
Anoka, MN
This was a very good beer. I love grapefruit flovored drink and this was no different. I love the mutiple flavors offered by this brand.
Emma J.
This stuff is so good! Its light enough to drink all day and cheap enough that I can. The grapefruit flavor isn't too overpowering.
Jessica W.
Menomonee Fls, WI
One of my favorite beers! Not super bitter, definitely more of a sweet tasting beer. Very true to the original kind of grapefruit taste.
Ava K.
Moorhead , MN
So refreshing!! Love it! I was skeptical at first, but quickly changed my mind. Between this and the Summer Shandy, you cant go wrong.
Becca W.
Buffalo
I️ am someone who enjoys a super light shandy beer so obviously this is perfect for me. I️ always buy this and will continue to do so.
Lisa K.
I really enjoy this grapefruit flavored wonderfulness. It's just enough like beer but squires hat fruity flavor it goes down so smooth
Courtney P.
My all time FAVORITE beer. It’s got such a good flavor and it is really refreshing- it doesn’t feel as heavy as the standard domestics
Brigid D.
I do enjoy drinking this brand of beer. This flavor is one that I did not enjoy. If you like grapefruit, you will likely enjoy this.