BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Lindsay C.
Hillsborough , NC
Such a refreshing way to have beer in the summer. Nice and light with the subtle flavor of grapefruit. I also enjoy their lemon shandy as well.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
These are great! Very light and refreshing. A different taste than the traditional shandy and definitely something I would recommend to others.
Chelsea O.
Griffin, GA
My absolute favorite seasonal by this brewery. Perfect light and crisp flavor. This is by far my favorite grapefruit flavored beer. Affordable.
Chantal C.
I love this in the summer! So refreshing and delicious. I'm the winter I wouldn't drink this, but in the summer it's great for party's and bbqs
Patricia B.
Essex Jct, VT
I love their shandys!!! Such a good summer beer. Very refreshing and full of flavor! I’ve tried a bunch of them and grapefruit is my favorite!
Kelly P.
Hamptonville, NC
This beer is delicious! It's my go to summer drink when the sun is hot and the pool or beach is calling my name. Refreshing and not too heavy.
Amber B.
Las Vegas, NV
I wasn't sure if I'd like a grapefruit beer but this one was so crisp and refreshing I loved it. Just the right amount of grapefruit flavor.
Katie C.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a great summer shandy. Super sweet and juicy. It's perfect for hot weather and is really light. I wish it was sold at more stores.
Alex T.
Hamilton, OH
Not a fan of this beer. I thought I would love it because I love grapefruit, but I couldn't make it thru one bottle. I would not recommend.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
I am not really a beer drinker but I love this one. It is fruity and so refreshing on a hot summer day. Wr almost always have in the fridge