BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Lauren M.
Columbus
This beer had a perfect mix of sweet and tart. I liked it better than Summer Shandy because of the sour hint. Great for summer!
Courtney A.
Knoxville, TN
HANDS DOWN MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BEER!! It's got a sweet crisp flavor without being overly sweet. One of my favorite parts of summer!
Jewel G.
My favorite out of their summer collection!! Just the right amount of grapefruit taste. These are easy drinking in a hot summer day!
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
This beer is sooooo refreshing and delicious. It's not to heavy and it's perfect for any time of year! I'd absolutely recommend this.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
I love the grapefruit shandy! It's such a refreshing beer on a hot summer day! Would definitely recommend and it's a good price too!
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
I tried it and expected a hint of grapefruit. However, the grapefruit flavor was overpowering. Tasted, to me, like a bad wine cooler.
Kelly B.
Glenville, WV
My go to sumner beer. Love this stuff!! Hoarding it in my fridge to make it last as long as possible. Good flavor and not too tart.
Haley K.
Dearborn
These are amazing. I’m an IPA drinker and I discovered these and I can assure you that there is nothing better to drink on a boat.
Fernanda C.
Erie, PA
This beer is so refreshing! Perfect for the summer. This was my go to drink this whole summer. I wish this was sold all year long!
Lauryn F.
I love the richness of the flavor! You get just the right amount of grapefruit flavor in every sip! Definitely one of my favorites!