BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Kristin F.
Northvale , NJ
Love this especially in the summer! So refreshing and light it’s perfect for the beach or a bbq !! I always pick this up at my local liquor store
Brittany M.
Commerce City, CO
My concert going, tailgating, picnic, summer choice! This beer is so refreshing and bright! A lover of grapefruit can't go wrong with this beer.
Chelsea O.
Griffin, GA
My absolute favorite seasonal by this brewery. Perfect light and crisp flavor. This is by far my favorite grapefruit flavored beer. Affordable.
Olivia C.
CHICAGO, IL
I don't like most beers, but I like this beer. The grapefruit juice flavor goes well with the bitterness of the beer. It also smells fantastic.
Patricia B.
Essex Jct, VT
I love their shandys!!! Such a good summer beer. Very refreshing and full of flavor! I’ve tried a bunch of them and grapefruit is my favorite!
Lindsay C.
Hillsborough , NC
Such a refreshing way to have beer in the summer. Nice and light with the subtle flavor of grapefruit. I also enjoy their lemon shandy as well.
Jennifer S.
I'm not a beer drinker. But I love this. It reminds me of when I would go swimming at my grandparents house. They would give us kids grapefruit
Kelly P.
Hamptonville, NC
This beer is delicious! It's my go to summer drink when the sun is hot and the pool or beach is calling my name. Refreshing and not too heavy.
Chantal C.
I love this in the summer! So refreshing and delicious. I'm the winter I wouldn't drink this, but in the summer it's great for party's and bbqs
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
These are great! Very light and refreshing. A different taste than the traditional shandy and definitely something I would recommend to others.