BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Bex K.
Kingsport, TN
My favorite flavor of the summer shandies!  Crisp and fruity and easy to drink in the summer while at a BBQ or enjoying dinner out with friends.
Erin A.
For a refreshing beverage without being overly sweet, this beer is amazing! It still has a light background but the grapefruit is present in flavor.
LaRee N.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love almost all of the flavors but this is by far my favorite. It’s hard to have a beer with that good grapefruit flavor but they’ve pulled it off.
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
So crisp and refreshing! By far my favorite lienies to date! And im from wisconsin, i know a thing or two about beer! My favorite summer time shandy!
Megan B.
My husband and I both love this beer! It is tart and so refreshing. The perfect summer beer and we actually like it better than the Summer Shandy!
Samantha W.
Sandy Springs, GA
I'm not a big grapefruit beer fan and this one is not good. It is a light beer and needs a lighter grapefruit taste in my opinion. Too overwhelming
Holly H.
Salem , MA
I love how refreshing this is and it is perfect for summer and cook outs and seafood! While I prefer the regular flavor - this is a fun new twist!
Victoria B.
Lincoln, NE
This stuff is so delicious! To me, its summer in a drink. So bright and refreshing it's a go-to and not overly acidic at all. One of my favorites.
Samantha G.
CANTON, OH
At first i was very skeptic about this beer but aftet i took my first sip i found it to be very refreshing and super mellow great for a summers day
Clara K.
Vulcan, MI
I’m not much of a beer drinker, but this has a nice grapefruit taste that makes you think it’s not so much of a beer. Perfect for a hot summer day.