BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
This beer is great! Taste so good and very refreshing! It’s pretty affordable compared to other beers that have the same grapefruit taste !
Alex T.
Okeana
Not a fan of this beer. I thought I would love it because I love grapefruit, but I couldn't make it thru one bottle. I would not recommend.
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
I LOVE this beer! It's refreshing, light, and crisp. Easy to drink on a hot summer day at the beach! The grapefruit is my favorite flavor.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
I am not really a beer drinker but I love this one. It is fruity and so refreshing on a hot summer day. Wr almost always have in the fridge
Ashley M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this beer! I don't often drink beer because of how heavy it feels and this one wasn't bad at all! The taste was great too!
Jennifer H.
Pullman, WA
Super refreshing beer. Very light with great flavor! Smells heavily like grapefruit but it's not overpowering in taste. Highly recommend!
Taylor J.
 My absolute favorite! There is nothing more refreshing on a hot summer night than opening up a bottle of leinenkugels Grapefruit shandy!
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
This beer tastes like summer and sunshine in a can. It’s cool crisp and refreshing. The grapefruit adds a delicious element to the taste
Emma J.
This stuff is so good! Its light enough to drink all day and cheap enough that I can. The grapefruit flavor isn't too overpowering.
Jessica W.
Menomonee Fls, WI
One of my favorite beers! Not super bitter, definitely more of a sweet tasting beer. Very true to the original kind of grapefruit taste.