BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Megan B.
My husband and I both love this beer! It is tart and so refreshing. The perfect summer beer and we actually like it better than the Summer Shandy!
Hannah P.
Kernersville, NC
We purchased a sample pack and this flavor was in it. I am not a fan of grapefruit so this really tasted gross to me. I prefer the lemon shandy!
Kristin F.
Northvale , NJ
Love this especially in the summer! So refreshing and light it’s perfect for the beach or a bbq !! I always pick this up at my local liquor store
Brittany M.
Commerce City , CO
My concert going, tailgating, picnic, summer choice! This beer is so refreshing and bright! A lover of grapefruit can't go wrong with this beer.
Chelsea O.
Griffin, GA
My absolute favorite seasonal by this brewery. Perfect light and crisp flavor. This is by far my favorite grapefruit flavored beer. Affordable.
Chantal C.
I love this in the summer! So refreshing and delicious. I'm the winter I wouldn't drink this, but in the summer it's great for party's and bbqs
Olivia C.
CHICAGO, IL
I don't like most beers, but I like this beer. The grapefruit juice flavor goes well with the bitterness of the beer. It also smells fantastic.
Jennifer S.
I'm not a beer drinker. But I love this. It reminds me of when I would go swimming at my grandparents house. They would give us kids grapefruit
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
These are great! Very light and refreshing. A different taste than the traditional shandy and definitely something I would recommend to others.
Lindsay C.
Hillsborough , NC
Such a refreshing way to have beer in the summer. Nice and light with the subtle flavor of grapefruit. I also enjoy their lemon shandy as well.