BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I love this beer! It can be found at most liquor stores in the summer season. Prices between $7-10. It has a great grapefruit flavor. Repeat customer.
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
So crisp and refreshing! By far my favorite lienies to date! And im from wisconsin, i know a thing or two about beer! My favorite summer time shandy!
Bex K.
Kingsport, TN
My favorite flavor of the summer shandies!  Crisp and fruity and easy to drink in the summer while at a BBQ or enjoying dinner out with friends.
Erin A.
For a refreshing beverage without being overly sweet, this beer is amazing! It still has a light background but the grapefruit is present in flavor.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
My absolute favorite shandy! I love everything by this brand, but this is the best. I've tried other grapefruit beers, and they simply don't compare!
LaRee N.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love almost all of the flavors but this is by far my favorite. It’s hard to have a beer with that good grapefruit flavor but they’ve pulled it off.
Samantha W.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not a big grapefruit beer fan and this one is not good. It is a light beer and needs a lighter grapefruit taste in my opinion. Too overwhelming
Clara K.
Vulcan, MI
I’m not much of a beer drinker, but this has a nice grapefruit taste that makes you think it’s not so much of a beer. Perfect for a hot summer day.
Victoria B.
Lincoln, NE
This stuff is so delicious! To me, its summer in a drink. So bright and refreshing it's a go-to and not overly acidic at all. One of my favorites.
Megan B.
My husband and I both love this beer! It is tart and so refreshing. The perfect summer beer and we actually like it better than the Summer Shandy!