BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Madison L.
Blair, NE
This is really a delicious beer. I don't normally like Grapefruit, but this just tastes like Squirt without the burn. I think it's great and refreshing.
Erin K.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BEER!!!!!! I love this stuff. It is too bad it isn't sold at all bars and clubs because its tasty. It is super affordable too.
Andrea S.
Wichita, KS
This is my all time favorite summer beer! I buy it every summer, all summer. It is affordable and has a great taste. It isn't too sweet. Very refreshing.
Mary Shantel V.
Radcliff, KY
Love this brand of beer. Always unique flavors. Love the seasonal flavors. The grapefruit shandy isn't my favorite but still a great beer. Good flavors
Manda B.
This is a nice light, refreshing beer! I'm not a big fan of beer, but this is a good one and very smooth tasting! I like the grapefruit taste as well:)
Samantha P.
Buffalo, NY
My absolute favorite summer beer. The grapefruit is my favorite. It's not too sweet and it still tastes like beer. It's refreshing for the summer heat.
Andrea Y.
Yum! Super refreshing! The grapefruit taste is just enough to not be overpowering!!! Soooo good! Leinenkugel's® Grapefruit Shandy 12 fl. oz. Can
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I love this beer! It can be found at most liquor stores in the summer season. Prices between $7-10. It has a great grapefruit flavor. Repeat customer.
Jema B.
Louisville, KY
Crisp and refreshing. The grapefruit flavor is a nice change up from the typical lemon you find in shandys. This is one of my favorite summertime sips.
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
This is one of the best fruity shandys on the market! Nothing better than a cold one on a hot day. It’s not too sweet or overpowering, very refreshing.