Leinenkugel's® Grapefruit Shandy 12 fl. oz. Can

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Ashley E.
Austin, TX
Probably my favorite flavor of shandy. It’s not too sweet and it’s very easy to drink. Although it’s not as good as the Shiner Ruby Red, it’s a close second.
Brittany P.
['Cheswick', ''], PA
I'm honestly not a lover of grapefruit and it took everything in me to try this flavor! But it is soooo good! Tastes delicious on a summer day. Not too tart!
Ryan H.
Wantagh, NY
One of my favorite beers. Such a refreshing non overpowering grapefruit taste. Be careful these go down easily,next thing you know you have already had a few
Mary E.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was excited to try this in a sampler pack, but wasn't a huge fan. I could finish the can, but would never want to buy a 6 or 12 pack of just this flavor.
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I love shandy's and this one is so refreshing with the Grapefruit flavor. the price is affordable and you feel like you're getting a quality product.
Catherine J.
Placentia, CA
A nice refeshing beer. It goes down smooth and has a much less bitter taste than mose beers boast. My only wish would be for a stronger grapefruit flavor.
Amy S.
Love this beer! The grapefruit touch is so nice for summer months. I almost wish it had a little more grapefruit favor! So good, will buy again and again!
Amanda E.
I'm not a big beer drinker as I mostly drink ciders, but I tried this shandy and it wasn't terrible. It has a nice aftertaste and isn't too bitter for me.
Shelby M.
My fiancé was buying these all summer. I normally had all “beers”. I finally caved and tried this one. I have been changed! It was so refreshing and light.
Jacqueline L.
My go to summer beer, light and refreshing and satisfies my grapefruit cravings, it's always been affordable and I love that it is available in the can!