BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Courtney C.
Littleton, CO
The Summer Shandy is good, but the grapefruit is perfect for hot days and warm nights. The flavor is subdued enough to wash down any summer meal, but powerful enough to excite your taste buds. It's my summer beer pick year after year.
Sarah B.
Olivet, MI
This is the perfect summer beer. It is so refreshing and has just the right amount of flavor! Packaging is a standard can, I prefer bottled beer but is still delicious! Can't wait for next summer to drink it!
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
Ok, so I don't normally like grapefruit. Like, at all. But I am obsessed with this beer! I love the summer shandy but the grapefruit is so much better! I drink it all summer.
Bethanne S.
Morris, IL
Love the crisp taste with this beer! Me and my husband love it. We buy it from a local shop in our home town. This one is by far the best out of the grapefruits. and love the price of it.
Erica O.
Zion, IL
I don't drink much but I have tried this and they are very good. It definetly has a fruity taste and I would definitely drink it again.
Esther K.
Hyattsville, MD
Super tasty. Good grapefruit Flavor and not too sweet (it's a shandy... It's going to be sweet). It has low alcohol so I also like these at the end of the night
Mannie D.
Frisco, TX
Nice and fruity with a sour-tart zip. Perfect for sitting pool side or soaking up the sun at a bbq. Easy to find in summer months at Walmart in your beer aisle!
Jackie S.
I love the grapefruit flavor. Such a refreshing and light summer staple. Not too rich or sweet. Look forward to purchasing it every year during warmer months.
Kristen A.
Great stuff! Crisp, clean taste with a light and refreshing end. Funny thing is, my wife (who normally hates beer) actually loved it. So big win here from me.
Lindsey L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love this beer. I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy the grapefruit flavor with beer but it is the perfect combination. This is for sure a summer beer.