BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

C A.
Almost nothing beats an ice cold Leinie in the summer. The grapefruit is so tasty. The price is reasonable. I buy it all the time during the summer months. Delicious.
Gina F.
Leinenkugels is one of my absolute fave beers! Their grapefruit is awesome! It has a strong grapefruit flavor mixed with the shandy. Its perfect for spring and summer. So refreshing!!
Alicia N.
Not a fan. I always get the summer variety packs and each year I try to like this one and each year they get thrown out. It’s just a weird taste for a beer. Maybe if you are a fan of grapefruit you’d enjoy it.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Not my favorite. It's sounded amazing beer and fruit juice. Nice light summery drink. But I wasn't in love with it. I like my beer to taste more like beer than beer flavored juice.
Hannah F.
Hamilton, NJ
I love this grapefruit flavor. I am not a huge beer fan so the grapefruit flavor makes it enjoyable for me. Tastes like I am drinking grapefruit juice which for me is what I prefer
Landon R.
WEST JORDAN, UT
This is the perfect summer beer. Im not a fan of beer at all, but this brand is amazing. From the Lemon to the watermelon and grapefruit shandys. Perfect for summer
Nicole H.
Love love love this grapefruit shandy! I am not a big beer fan, but these are the perfect hint of bitter and sweet without being completely overpowering. There are a few that I have tried, but this is definitely one of the tops and one of my new favourite drinks for this fall!
Jessica C.
I liked this better than I thought I would. Definitely most enjoyable on very hot days. Pretty refreshing and fizzy. Not as thin as I expected. The maltiness seems to give it a little bit of body. It is pretty sweet though so I wouldn't want more than 1 or 2 of these in a sitting.
Courtney C.
Littleton, CO
The Summer Shandy is good, but the grapefruit is perfect for hot days and warm nights. The flavor is subdued enough to wash down any summer meal, but powerful enough to excite your taste buds. It's my summer beer pick year after year.
Sarah B.
Olivet, MI
This is the perfect summer beer. It is so refreshing and has just the right amount of flavor! Packaging is a standard can, I prefer bottled beer but is still delicious! Can't wait for next summer to drink it!