BY LEINENKUGEL'S #33 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Sarah B.
Olivet, MI
This is the perfect summer beer. It is so refreshing and has just the right amount of flavor! Packaging is a standard can, I prefer bottled beer but is still delicious! Can't wait for next summer to drink it!
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
Ok, so I don't normally like grapefruit. Like, at all. But I am obsessed with this beer! I love the summer shandy but the grapefruit is so much better! I drink it all summer.
Esther K.
Hyattsville, MD
Super tasty. Good grapefruit Flavor and not too sweet (it's a shandy... It's going to be sweet). It has low alcohol so I also like these at the end of the night
Mannie D.
Frisco, Texas
Nice and fruity with a sour-tart zip. Perfect for sitting pool side or soaking up the sun at a bbq. Easy to find in summer months at Walmart in your beer aisle!
Lindsey L.
Mount Pleasant , SC
I love this beer. I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy the grapefruit flavor with beer but it is the perfect combination. This is for sure a summer beer.
Kristen A.
Great stuff! Crisp, clean taste with a light and refreshing end. Funny thing is, my wife (who normally hates beer) actually loved it. So big win here from me.
Jackie S.
I love the grapefruit flavor. Such a refreshing and light summer staple. Not too rich or sweet. Look forward to purchasing it every year during warmer months.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I'm honestly not a lover of grapefruit and it took everything in me to try this flavor! But it is soooo good! Tastes delicious on a summer day. Not too tart!
Ryan H.
Wantagh, NY
One of my favorite beers. Such a refreshing non overpowering grapefruit taste. Be careful these go down easily,next thing you know you have already had a few
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
Probably my favorite flavor of shandy. It’s not too sweet and it’s very easy to drink. Although it’s not as good as the Shiner Ruby Red, it’s a close second.