BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Morgan H.
Love this shandy! It's a great summer drink, and has the perfect amount of grapefruit flavor. It is one of the best grapefruits! Very refreshing. I will continue to buy this type of shandy, even throughout the year!
Alex B.
I love the grapefruit Shandy! It’s something different and isn’t too sweet. It’s very refreshing and always a great go to when it comes to a light beer. I would definitely recommend it!
Heather W.
West warwick, RI
This is one of my all time favorite summer beers this and summer shandy and there sunset wheat it tastes like fruity pebbles!!!! I also love there cranberry ginger it's pretty amazing !!!
Sara B.
For a grapefruit flavored beer, this one is my favorite. It is so light and refreshing. A perfect summer refreshment. I would highly recommend. It is a great price and very delicious. Very satisfied.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I'm not a huge beer drinker but I do enjoy one of these on a hot summer day. The refreshing grapefruit flavor is so crisp. It's light and refreshing. Almost like a spritzer. Definitely worth a try
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
This shandy from leinenkugel is extremely light and very refreshing especially while enjoying it during a hot summer day or during a concert or basically anything with day drinking involved I would highly recommend
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Truly tastes like a grapefruit! This beer has everything you'd want from a smooth light day beer with a fun & refreshing burst of citrus flavor. Definitely a staple in the summer time!
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Tastes great! Has the perfect amount of grapefruit without being too sweet or overpowering! I purchased this at Walmart and it wasn’t too expensive. I will definitely purchase it again!
Kyrsten C.
Buda, TX
This is the perfect summer beer! It tastes great and I was very surprised at the grapefruit flavor, it's present but not overwhelming. It's reasonably priced and I would buy it again!
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
I'm a big fan of all Leine shandy! This was one in particular is so delicious and very refreshing. It's a great summer beer for a good price. I definitely purchase this one a lot in the summer for parties and cookouts!