BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Antonia M.
Escanaba , MI
not a HUGE fan of beer in general, but Leinenkugels is always a good one to lean toward. the grapefruit shandy is light and refreshing and definitely a perfect summer beer.
Heather S.
Morgantown, WV
I love this product! They have such a great variety of flavors. This one is delicious. I always buy this brand instead of alternatives. They are affordable and taste great. Very satisfied customer.
C A.
Almost nothing beats an ice cold Leinie in the summer. The grapefruit is so tasty. The price is reasonable. I buy it all the time during the summer months. Delicious.
Kara L.
Lakewood, CO
If you like shandys you will honestly love this. Light, tart and refreshing, it's the perfect summer sip.
If however you are looking for beer beer, set this one aside
Gina F.
Leinenkugels is one of my absolute fave beers! Their grapefruit is awesome! It has a strong grapefruit flavor mixed with the shandy. Its perfect for spring and summer. So refreshing!!
Alicia N.
Not a fan. I always get the summer variety packs and each year I try to like this one and each year they get thrown out. It’s just a weird taste for a beer. Maybe if you are a fan of grapefruit you’d enjoy it.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Not my favorite. It's sounded amazing beer and fruit juice. Nice light summery drink. But I wasn't in love with it. I like my beer to taste more like beer than beer flavored juice.
Hannah F.
Titusville, NJ
I love this grapefruit flavor. I am not a huge beer fan so the grapefruit flavor makes it enjoyable for me. Tastes like I am drinking grapefruit juice which for me is what I prefer
LANDON R.
WEST JORDAN, UT
This is the perfect summer beer. Im not a fan of beer at all, but this brand is amazing. From the Lemon to the watermelon and grapefruit shandys. Perfect for summer
Nicole H.
Love love love this grapefruit shandy! I am not a big beer fan, but these are the perfect hint of bitter and sweet without being completely overpowering. There are a few that I have tried, but this is definitely one of the tops and one of my new favourite drinks for this fall!