BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Amanda G.
Salem, AL
This beer is the perfect lake beer or drink after yard work.  The grapefruit makes it light and refreshing but not too sweet.  We enjoy it regularly on our boat in the hot sun.  Its a light beer that wont weigh you down after drinking it.  Its a summertime staple!
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great summer beer. It's light and fruity, and you definitely taste the grapefruit. You can usually find this beer at any store in the summer and it's relatively cheap. I would buy it again and recommend it.
Bethanne S.
Morris, IL
Love the crisp taste with this beer! Me and my husband love it. We buy it from a local shop in our home town. This one is by far the best out of the grapefruits. and love the price of it.
Nicole H.
Love love love this grapefruit shandy! I am not a big beer fan, but these are the perfect hint of bitter and sweet without being completely overpowering. There are a few that I have tried, but this is definitely one of the tops and one of my new favourite drinks for this fall!
Courtney C.
Littleton, CO
The Summer Shandy is good, but the grapefruit is perfect for hot days and warm nights. The flavor is subdued enough to wash down any summer meal, but powerful enough to excite your taste buds. It's my summer beer pick year after year.
Sarah B.
Olivet, MI
This is the perfect summer beer. It is so refreshing and has just the right amount of flavor! Packaging is a standard can, I prefer bottled beer but is still delicious! Can't wait for next summer to drink it!
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
Ok, so I don't normally like grapefruit. Like, at all. But I am obsessed with this beer! I love the summer shandy but the grapefruit is so much better! I drink it all summer.
Esther K.
Hyattsville
Super tasty. Good grapefruit Flavor and not too sweet (it's a shandy... It's going to be sweet). It has low alcohol so I also like these at the end of the night
Mannie D.
Frisco, Texas
Nice and fruity with a sour-tart zip. Perfect for sitting pool side or soaking up the sun at a bbq. Easy to find in summer months at Walmart in your beer aisle!
Lindsey L.
Mount Pleasant , SC
I love this beer. I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy the grapefruit flavor with beer but it is the perfect combination. This is for sure a summer beer.