BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
I love anything with grapefruit so I really like this beer. It’s super citrusy and delicious. Also it’s really affordable! There are a few other grapefruit beers I enjoy but this is the most affordable.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite beers! It's not beer-y like most beers are, it's sweet and crisp and washes down easy! I'm not much of a bitter or hoppy beer drinker and this is great
Lindsey B.
Hawthorn Wds, IL
My favorite go to summer drink. I love having these while I lay out at the pool because they're refreshing and not heavy so I don't feel gross drinking them in my bathing suit!
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
Refreshing and delicious! Light ale flavor with a splash of grapefruit. Bought from a local grocery store, a little pricey but typical for a craft beer. I’ve had it a few times
Karina L.
Buffalo, NY
Amazingly refreshing beer for the summer months. I have. Ever had anything like it before. It is absolutely delicious and light and the price is right. I need to try the other flavors! Very satisfied
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
not a HUGE fan of beer in general, but Leinenkugels is always a good one to lean toward. the grapefruit shandy is light and refreshing and definitely a perfect summer beer.
Heather S.
Morgantown , WV
I love this product! They have such a great variety of flavors. This one is delicious. I always buy this brand instead of alternatives. They are affordable and taste great. Very satisfied customer.
Jenna S.
Alliance, OH
Although it’s not my favorite beer, Linenkeugel’s grapefruit shandy is a refreshing drink on a hot day. The cans are convenient and can be found at most grocery stores and beer distributors.
Kara L.
Lakewood, CO
If you like shandys you will honestly love this. Light, tart and refreshing, it's the perfect summer sip.
If however you are looking for beer beer, set this one aside
C A.
Almost nothing beats an ice cold Leinie in the summer. The grapefruit is so tasty. The price is reasonable. I buy it all the time during the summer months. Delicious.