BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Brandi B.
Waterloo, IA
This is my favorite Leinenkugel’s flavor! Crips and refreshing. Perfect for summer time drinking. Definitely recommended. I only wish they would sell it all year round!
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Great flavor, but it was a little too sweet for me. I don't think I could drink more than one or two in a single setting because of that. The price is pretty good.
Kylee P.
Kenosha, WI
The grapefruit shandy is a great summer drink. It’s very refreshing and has a wonderful taste of grapefruit. It’s a a nice alternative to the more traditional flavors.
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
the grapefruit shandy is my favorite of all their shandy.  it is perfect for a hot summer day and the can makes it perfect for taking to the pool or lake.  it is also easy to find.
Ashley H.
Tampa, FL
My absolute favorite beer!! It tastes extremely refreshing and like real grapefruit. I have tried other grapefruit shandies but none of them compare to this product.
LANDON R.
West Jordan, UT
This is the perfect summer beer. Im not a fan of beer at all, but this brand is amazing. From the Lemon to the watermelon and grapefruit shandys. Perfect for summer
Kadi A.
This brand is one of my go tos! I love the shandy and the grapefruit is so refreshing and delicious! It is flavorful and has more body than most other seasonal beers.
Allison F.
De Witt, IA
This is my summer, pool party, river floating, hot and sunny day jam. It is so ridiculously refreshing. It's the perfect mix of tarte & sweet with the classic Leinie's flavor. If you're curious, try the Shandy variety pack. It has the lemon (classsic), grapefruit, ginger (another unique but delicious one), and... orange... I think... it was delicious as well, but not as memorable.
Jessika C.
I liked this better than I thought I would. Definitely most enjoyable on very hot days. Pretty refreshing and fizzy. Not as thin as I expected. The maltiness seems to give it a little bit of body. It is pretty sweet though so I wouldn't want more than 1 or 2 of these in a sitting.
Amanda G.
Salem, AL
This beer is the perfect lake beer or drink after yard work.  The grapefruit makes it light and refreshing but not too sweet.  We enjoy it regularly on our boat in the hot sun.  Its a light beer that wont weigh you down after drinking it.  Its a summertime staple!