BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Bethany R.
Hudsonville
One of my favorite summer beers!! Has great grapefruit flavor without being too sweet like some other brands. It’s super refreshing and easy to drink on a hot day. I also love that they now have it available in cans
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
Great summer beer. It’s light but flavorful. This is a good beer to have if you like fruity light beers or will be drinking a lot! Reasonably priced and if you like citrus beers you will love this!
Morgan H.
Love this shandy! It's a great summer drink, and has the perfect amount of grapefruit flavor. It is one of the best grapefruits! Very refreshing. I will continue to buy this type of shandy, even throughout the year!
Alex B.
I love the grapefruit Shandy! It’s something different and isn’t too sweet. It’s very refreshing and always a great go to when it comes to a light beer. I would definitely recommend it!
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Truly tastes like a grapefruit! This beer has everything you'd want from a smooth light day beer with a fun & refreshing burst of citrus flavor. Definitely a staple in the summer time!
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great summer beer. It's light and fruity, and you definitely taste the grapefruit. You can usually find this beer at any store in the summer and it's relatively cheap. I would buy it again and recommend it.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
I love anything with grapefruit so I really like this beer. It’s super citrusy and delicious. Also it’s really affordable! There are a few other grapefruit beers I enjoy but this is the most affordable.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite beers! It's not beer-y like most beers are, it's sweet and crisp and washes down easy! I'm not much of a bitter or hoppy beer drinker and this is great
Lindsey B.
Omaha, NE
My favorite go to summer drink. I love having these while I lay out at the pool because they're refreshing and not heavy so I don't feel gross drinking them in my bathing suit!
Karina L.
Buffalo, NY
Amazingly refreshing beer for the summer months. I have. Ever had anything like it before. It is absolutely delicious and light and the price is right. I need to try the other flavors! Very satisfied