BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
These are summery and fruity. I personally don't prefer too many at a time, maybe 2 max, as they are really sweet, which is not my preference. But they are good, esp for days on the lake or beach.
Kenzie K.
Burton, MI
I was pleasantly surprised with this. I love the summer shandy flavor, but I truly don’t like grapefruit. This turned out to be great. It has a crisp taste that is very refreshing on a hot day
Kaylie Y.
Jacksonville, FL
Bought for my husband so I don’t have much to say about it other than he likes it.
It’s on draft a lot of places around where I live and it’s one that he will always fall back on if there aren’t other good options
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
Omg these are my favorite thing to keep in the fridge in the summer. They always have the best summer beers so when this one came out I picked it up asap. It's everyone's favorite at parties- I try to save them for myself
Cindy G.
Alpena, MI
When the first signs of summer hit is when I want an ice cold grapefruit shandy! The flavor is so crisp and refreshing and the grapefruit flavoring is on point. It does not taste artificial at all. It is sheer perfection!
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
Great summer beer. It’s light but flavorful. This is a good beer to have if you like fruity light beers or will be drinking a lot! Reasonably priced and if you like citrus beers you will love this!
Sarah L.
Conway , AR
Best beer by far! It is sweet without being cloyingly sweet. The grapefruit flavor is tart and refreshing without being too drying. This is the perfect spring/ summer beer but I drink it year round because it’s that good
Heather W.
West warwick, RI
This is one of my all time favorite summer beers this and summer shandy and there sunset wheat it tastes like fruity pebbles!!!! I also love there cranberry ginger it's pretty amazing !!!
Sara B.
For a grapefruit flavored beer, this one is my favorite. It is so light and refreshing. A perfect summer refreshment. I would highly recommend. It is a great price and very delicious. Very satisfied.
Alex B.
I love the grapefruit Shandy! It’s something different and isn’t too sweet. It’s very refreshing and always a great go to when it comes to a light beer. I would definitely recommend it!