BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Trish A.
Anderson, SC
This little thing is tremendously flavorful and hard to come by, and I find it to be a pleasant casual drinking experience. When in season, it's available fairly commercially so the only trouble I have is catching it on the shelf because everyone adores it. If you love grapefruit, and you love classic beer flavor, this brings them together in serious harmony.
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
This is an example of grapefruit shandy done right. Stiegl is the king of grapefruit beer, but is very hard to find (I live in Alabama). Leinenkugel’s Grapefruit Shandy is way more accessible and easier to find. It’s a bit more bitter than Stiegl, but I like it. It’s not too sweet like some fruit shandies are. I will purchase again. Perfect summer drink!
Michele M.
Huntington, WV
I love the flavor of grapefruit, which really shines in this beer. I have to say though, that if I had to choose, I would get the lemon shandy over the grapefruit. It seems to taste more tart, and I am a huge fan of fruity beers as well as sours. Grapefruit is a great beer to relax with on a really hot day. Doesn't fill you up, and is very refreshing.
Lisa C.
Blackwood, NJ
This is one of my favorite summertime beers.  It is a light beer with a good grapefruit taste. It can be a little sweet so I don't usually drink a lot of them at one time.  The price is good and usually very affordable.  I do purchase this item fairly frequently in the summer.  A little too summery tasting for other season though.
Jewels V.
Maplewood, MN
My favorite summer drink! It's refreshing, smooth, and I love the grapefruit flavor it gives. Most people would say it's bitter and not good, but I disagree. It's delicious and light! I buy this at my local liquor store or even grocery store if they carry alcohol. But this is a perfect summer drink! Everyone should try it ;)
Heather L.
Muskegon, MI
This is delicious, tart and crisp, and so very refreshing on a hot summer or fall day. It's awesome to have the grapefruit flavor outside of an IPA, since I don't like the taste of overly hopped beer. It's much better than the Traveler grapefruit Shandy, that one is too sweet and doesn't have the nice tart punch.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
I am a big fan of Leinenkugel's shandy line of beers and the Grapefruit Flavors is one of the best. I was at the brewery as they started canning this a few years back and got a can from them and have bought it several times since. It is a great summer day beer if your out at the beach, boating or at a cookout.
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
Not really what i was expecting, I don't know why I was picturing something different but this beer tastes like straight up grapefruit. Granted I know that's what you want your grapefruit beer to taste like but this was so bitter and sour I couldn't stomach it. So hard to drink a whole one let alone multiple.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
The Leinenkugel's grapefruit shandy is my favorite out of all of the grapefruit beers that I have tried so far!! I love the travelers grapefruit too, but it's a little more bitter. The leinenkugels has a sweeter taste to it, but still with that strong grapefruit taste! It is delicious and I highly recommend!
Jenna W.
This is just one of those beers you have to drink in the summer. It isn't too heavy, it doesn't taste horrible, and it is very easy to drink. Out of all of the Shandy's, this one is my favorite. I wouldn't drink this every time I'm out, but it is definitely nice to drink during hot, humid days.