BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
If you like grapefruit and you love beer, ooomg you'll love this! They took a light beer, slapped it upside the head with a few grapefruits and out popped this baby. It's very tangy, the flavor is super pronounced (you can still taste it after the beer is finished) and is pretty light. It's also quite sweet. This is a perfect casual summer beer for both beer lovers and for people who refuse to drink beer.
Dannielle S.
Winnsboro, TX
My very favorite beer every!! I am not a fan of grapefruit, but this beer is amazing!! It's is not tart at all!! It's the perfect blend of sweet and sour creating the perfect most amazing beer!!!
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
These are another favorite summer drink of mine. I love grapefruit so this flavor is perfect for me. The taste isn’t too bitter and it goes down smoothly. I do prefer the bottle over the can though
Hope G.
One of my favorites in the summer. Takes the beer and somehow adds sunshine to it. It's delicious. I prefer the grapefruit over the other flavors. If you. Don't feel like a beer this is another option for you.
Michele M.
Huntington , WV
I love the flavor of grapefruit, which really shines in this beer. I have to say though, that if I had to choose, I would get the lemon shandy over the grapefruit. It seems to taste more tart, and I am a huge fan of fruity beers as well as sours. Grapefruit is a great beer to relax with on a really hot day. Doesn't fill you up, and is very refreshing.
Jewels V.
Maplewood, MN
My favorite summer drink! It's refreshing, smooth, and I love the grapefruit flavor it gives. Most people would say it's bitter and not good, but I disagree. It's delicious and light! I buy this at my local liquor store or even grocery store if they carry alcohol. But this is a perfect summer drink! Everyone should try it ;)
Brittany M.
Zeeland
I've been slowly converting to beer since moving to the USA. I love wine but my husband drinks beer and it's so much easier for us. I love the different flavors of the shandy's, the watermelon is really good and this grapefruit one. It's definitely a go to beverage for those hot summer days.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
This is my absolute favorite in the summertime!  It is so tasty and refreshing, I would recommend it to anyone!  Its a little pricy, BUT its also an import beer so its a special weekend kinda beer.  I usually get a 6 and have one or two by the pool on a saturday, its so YUMMY!
Marissa m.
New Braunfels, TX
I started drinking this when I was acquiring a taste for beer. Got it at a local beer store in PA. It's a refreshing drink on a hot day! I can't really compare it to any other flavored beers. I think it's pretty good, not really something I'd drink everyday. But I would recommend it to people who don't like plain beer. Good grapefruit taste.
Annamarie W.
I have only also tried the Summer Shandy flavor so I decided to give this one a try. It may be my personal tastes, but I realized I did not like grapefruit beer (or at least this one). The taste was not like a good beer I would drink so probably won’t buy this flavor again.