BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Becky K.
Atlanta
This is one of my favorite beers. It's a great summer drink though I find myself drinking outside of the summer pretty frequently. It's refreshing and delicious. I wish they sold it in cans in more places. Better stores have it than not at all, but easier for a summer drink by the pool to be in a can. For some reason I prefer drinking canned beer than bottle anyway. Unless I have a chilled glass.
John B.
San Diego
Grapefruit and beer mixed together? Yes please. Light and refreshing. It's a Summer shandy for a reason. Fishing? Swimming? Camping? Doesn't matter what you're doing, if it's warm and you feel a party comming on pick up a pack of this
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
If you like grapefruit and you love beer, ooomg you'll love this! They took a light beer, slapped it upside the head with a few grapefruits and out popped this baby. It's very tangy, the flavor is super pronounced (you can still taste it after the beer is finished) and is pretty light. It's also quite sweet. This is a perfect casual summer beer for both beer lovers and for people who refuse to drink beer.
Dannielle S.
Mt Pleasant, TX
My very favorite beer every!! I am not a fan of grapefruit, but this beer is amazing!! It's is not tart at all!! It's the perfect blend of sweet and sour creating the perfect most amazing beer!!!
Hope G.
One of my favorites in the summer. Takes the beer and somehow adds sunshine to it. It's delicious. I prefer the grapefruit over the other flavors. If you. Don't feel like a beer this is another option for you.
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
This is an example of grapefruit shandy done right. Stiegl is the king of grapefruit beer, but is very hard to find (I live in Alabama). Leinenkugel’s Grapefruit Shandy is way more accessible and easier to find. It’s a bit more bitter than Stiegl, but I like it. It’s not too sweet like some fruit shandies are. I will purchase again. Perfect summer drink!
Lisa C.
Blackwood, NJ
This is one of my favorite summertime beers.  It is a light beer with a good grapefruit taste. It can be a little sweet so I don't usually drink a lot of them at one time.  The price is good and usually very affordable.  I do purchase this item fairly frequently in the summer.  A little too summery tasting for other season though.
Michele M.
Huntington, WV
I love the flavor of grapefruit, which really shines in this beer. I have to say though, that if I had to choose, I would get the lemon shandy over the grapefruit. It seems to taste more tart, and I am a huge fan of fruity beers as well as sours. Grapefruit is a great beer to relax with on a really hot day. Doesn't fill you up, and is very refreshing.
Jewels V.
Maplewood, MN
My favorite summer drink! It's refreshing, smooth, and I love the grapefruit flavor it gives. Most people would say it's bitter and not good, but I disagree. It's delicious and light! I buy this at my local liquor store or even grocery store if they carry alcohol. But this is a perfect summer drink! Everyone should try it ;)
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
I am a big fan of Leinenkugel's shandy line of beers and the Grapefruit Flavors is one of the best. I was at the brewery as they started canning this a few years back and got a can from them and have bought it several times since. It is a great summer day beer if your out at the beach, boating or at a cookout.