BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
This is one of my favorite summer time beers. Honestly, I love it so much I don’t always make it a summer only beverage. It is so refreshing and has a wonderful grapefruit flavor. I also love their summer shandy.
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Love these! They are great refreshing summer drink. They are fairly reasonably priced. I have bought these several times. I have bought them at a liquor store and Walmart. They are comparable to Travelers Grapefruit drink. I would buy them again.
Chelsea J.
This beer is lite and refreshing. Not sure if it’s my favorite of all the grapefruit beers but it’s certainly enjoyable for a hot summer day. Nice packaging and decent price. Satisfied customer right here.
Amber T.
Brownsburg, IN
The smoothness and subtle grapefruit taste are great!, and it won't break the bank! I definitely plan on having this again in the future. Plus, it's readily available at the grocery. I highly recommend it!
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
I love shandys and this is one of my favorites! Amazing grapefruit flavor without being overpowering. Great way to cool off on a hot summer day! No heartburn from this - just cook, delicious refreshment!
Olivia S.
I love this beer. It is light, refreshing and has just enough grapefruit flavor to make me always come back for more. It’s fairly cheap compared to other shandy’s and I would definitely purchase again!
Tara P.
Grapefruit has been an excellent flavor addition! Sometimes beer can be too heavy but this is refreshing and easy to drink on hot summer days! Only downside is that it has a decent amount of calories.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This grapefruit shandy is fruity, light and tasty. It wasn’t overbearing at all and tasted just like grapefruit. It was very refreshing on a hot summers day. I definitely recommend any of the shandys!
Molly B.
Usaf Academy, CO
An ice cold Grapefruit Shandy on a hot summer day is always perfect. Whether you’re on the boat or in your backyard, it hits the spot! Quality beer with just a hint of grapefruit that tops it off with each sip. Perfect!
Gwyneth G.
Ledger, MT
A wonderful refreshing summer beer! Or anytime of the year. It won't break the bank and comes in cans and bottles. I've tried other flavored beers and did not care for them but this one is great!