BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I have liked the summer shandy for quite some time so when the decided to come out with a grapefruit shandy I was excited. It's tastes good and is relatively light.
Gina F.
Leinenkugels is one of my absolute fave beers! Their grapefruit is awesome! It has a strong grapefruit flavor mixed with the shandy. Its perfect for spring and summer. So refreshing!!
Roberta C.
Bowler, WI
This refreshing beer is one of my faves! It's a go to on as hot summer day or any time I need a refreshing drink. I get sad when it goes away, but sure enjoy it when it's in season.
Alicia N.
Not a fan. I always get the summer variety packs and each year I try to like this one and each year they get thrown out. It’s just a weird taste for a beer. Maybe if you are a fan of grapefruit you’d enjoy it.
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
I love the shandy's. This has such a great refreshing light flavor. It's especially nice in the summertime. I recommend trying if you haven't before. All the flavors are excellent.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Not my favorite. It's sounded amazing beer and fruit juice. Nice light summery drink. But I wasn't in love with it. I like my beer to taste more like beer than beer flavored juice.
Andrea E.
I recently discovered this. Thought I would try it after I had a grapefruit sour beer at a bar. This was very similar and very tasty! Fun new beer flavor if you like sour beers.
Kaycee H.
Dallas
I love a good shandy, and Leinenkugel never disappoints. They have so many flavors, and I haven’t ever had one that was bad. Such a nice refreshing beer. Great for day drinking!
Shayla T.
Little Rock , AR
This is a great summer beer. Not too sweet but still plenty of flavor. It’s easy to find at grocery and liquor stores and is a great price. Perfect for sitting by the pool or by the lake or ocean. It’s also a good price for a craft beer.
Hannah F.
Titusville, NJ
I love this grapefruit flavor. I am not a huge beer fan so the grapefruit flavor makes it enjoyable for me. Tastes like I am drinking grapefruit juice which for me is what I prefer