BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Laura W.
Berea, OH
Very unimpressed with this beer. I love the Summer shandy and thought I’d give this a try. It was so bitter tasting I couldn’t even finish it - one sip and I was done. I just don’t think grapefruit is a good flavor for beer.
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
This is one of the few beers I actually really like! It’s nice and light and super refreshing in the summer time. It’s comparable to other beers when it comes to price! Highly satisfied and I’d definitely recommend.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Light and refreshing. Good to have for 1 beer; however, I'm not big on super light sweet beer so that is why I am not rating it higher. Very average and great for those that aren't a huge fan of a heavy beer taste.
Melinda S.
My hisband and i love to try different kinds of beer. I like fruit based beer that isnt super sweet. This would be great if i liked grape fruit. I could drink it on a hot day easily. 3/5 stars for the grape fruit.
Evyn L.
Cary, NC
I think this is the best of the shandy’s. It is rather sugary, so drinker beware, try not to drink too much of this ;) this shandy is really great on a hot day, as it’s really refreshing and doesn’t leave you feeling “full” like a lot of beers do.
Aryn M.
I had high hopes for this one, being that it’s a lighter flavor. But I found it pretty bitter and the grapefruit was not as prominent as I had hoped it would be. It’s okay, but I probably wouldn’t seek it out.
Rena G.
Bechtelsville, PA
This is super refreshing and great beer for kicking back during the summer! Light and refreshing with a slight tart taste that goes great at barbecues and kickbacks! It’s my go to for any summer get together!
Lori M.
This citrus beer is so refreshing in the summertime. It has a light clean crisp taste. It is not overpowering & goes well with summer picnic food. I bought mine in a multipack with other summer flavors. They were all great.
Katie W.
Riverview , FL
I like that it’s not too sweet. Some other grapefruit beers are super sweet. I defiantly will buy this again in the future. The price is good, and it’s not your traditional beer, but yet is not too far off.
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
This is one of my favorite beers in the entire world. Based out of Wisconsin, it reflects that. It tastes like home and it goes down smooth. I love this brand, I love this beer. I would highly recommend it.