BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
not a HUGE fan of beer in general, but Leinenkugels is always a good one to lean toward. the grapefruit shandy is light and refreshing and definitely a perfect summer beer.
Maria R.
This was a pretty good buy, it paired well with tacos and salsa, the beer was not too hoppy and it had just the right amount of fruit flavor to add a nice twist to the day
Heather S.
Morgantown, WV
I love this product! They have such a great variety of flavors. This one is delicious. I always buy this brand instead of alternatives. They are affordable and taste great. Very satisfied customer.
Julia B.
SLATINGTON, PA
This shandy was great during the summer. Very refreshing and great for parties. Also, I really liked the watermelon flavor. I have yet to be disappointed by Leinenkugel's.
Sara A.
Pekin, IL
This is one of my favorite summer drinks. It is nice and crisp and refreshing on a hot summer day. I like buying it in the shandy sampler packs to add a little variety.
Erin D.
Erie, PA
One of my favorite beers! You can't beat a Leinenkugel shandy! The grapefruit shandy is a great alternative to the summer shandy. It's definitely one of my go to beers
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
My favorite beer! The price is great and it's so refreshing on a summer day at the beach. It has just enough grapefruit flavor to not be overbearing. I love this brand in general.
Kara L.
Lakewood, CO
If you like shandys you will honestly love this. Light, tart and refreshing, it's the perfect summer sip.
If however you are looking for beer beer, set this one aside
C A.
Almost nothing beats an ice cold Leinie in the summer. The grapefruit is so tasty. The price is reasonable. I buy it all the time during the summer months. Delicious.
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this product! It is one of the many delicious products leinekugel makes. The only thing I don't like is that it tends to give headaches because it is very fruity. Only do a couple at a time!