BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Rena G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is super refreshing and great beer for kicking back during the summer! Light and refreshing with a slight tart taste that goes great at barbecues and kickbacks! It’s my go to for any summer get together!
Lori M.
This citrus beer is so refreshing in the summertime. It has a light clean crisp taste. It is not overpowering & goes well with summer picnic food. I bought mine in a multipack with other summer flavors. They were all great.
Aryn M.
I had high hopes for this one, being that it’s a lighter flavor. But I found it pretty bitter and the grapefruit was not as prominent as I had hoped it would be. It’s okay, but I probably wouldn’t seek it out.
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
This is one of my favorite beers in the entire world. Based out of Wisconsin, it reflects that. It tastes like home and it goes down smooth. I love this brand, I love this beer. I would highly recommend it.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
This is one of my favorite summer time beers. Honestly, I love it so much I don’t always make it a summer only beverage. It is so refreshing and has a wonderful grapefruit flavor. I also love their summer shandy.
Katie W.
Tampa
I like that it’s not too sweet. Some other grapefruit beers are super sweet. I defiantly will buy this again in the future. The price is good, and it’s not your traditional beer, but yet is not too far off.
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Love these! They are great refreshing summer drink. They are fairly reasonably priced. I have bought these several times. I have bought them at a liquor store and Walmart. They are comparable to Travelers Grapefruit drink. I would buy them again.
Chelsea J.
This beer is lite and refreshing. Not sure if it’s my favorite of all the grapefruit beers but it’s certainly enjoyable for a hot summer day. Nice packaging and decent price. Satisfied customer right here.
Amber T.
Westfield, IN
The smoothness and subtle grapefruit taste are great!, and it won't break the bank! I definitely plan on having this again in the future. Plus, it's readily available at the grocery. I highly recommend it!
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
I love shandys and this is one of my favorites! Amazing grapefruit flavor without being overpowering. Great way to cool off on a hot summer day! No heartburn from this - just cook, delicious refreshment!