BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Katie N.
Riverside, CA
Really great summer beer. It’s perfectly grapefruits and is really refreshing without being heavy. On par price wise with other flavored beers. I prefer it over competitors. Definitely recommend if you’re into fruity beers.
Kyle Z.
Surprise, AZ
I anna huge fan of the shandys, but not a fan of grapefruit. This Grapefruit Shanty is actually really good. I tend to buy it because it is very refreshing. It's totally different from the other shandys. Go and give it a try.
Kiara C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a summertime favorite. Well balanced and just enough sweet! The hints of grapefruit aren’t tangy to make your mouth pucker. I️ grab some every summer it hits the shelves and you should too! Won’t be disappointed.
Kelsi M.
So yummy! Smooth and easy to drink. You have to watch how many you have though! They taste so good that you want the whole pack. First time customer but will be repeat. :) I bought this to try a new flavor and it’s a hit!
Laura W.
Berea, OH
Very unimpressed with this beer. I love the Summer shandy and thought I’d give this a try. It was so bitter tasting I couldn’t even finish it - one sip and I was done. I just don’t think grapefruit is a good flavor for beer.
Erica H.
I really enjoy this beer. So light and refreshing. The perfect summer beer. The best flavor compared with other grapefruit beers. Always can be found at any local store. Definitely my go to beer. Will keep recommending!
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
This is one of the few beers I actually really like! It’s nice and light and super refreshing in the summer time. It’s comparable to other beers when it comes to price! Highly satisfied and I’d definitely recommend.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Light and refreshing. Good to have for 1 beer; however, I'm not big on super light sweet beer so that is why I am not rating it higher. Very average and great for those that aren't a huge fan of a heavy beer taste.
Melinda S.
My hisband and i love to try different kinds of beer. I like fruit based beer that isnt super sweet. This would be great if i liked grape fruit. I could drink it on a hot day easily. 3/5 stars for the grape fruit.
Evyn L.
Cary, NC
I think this is the best of the shandy’s. It is rather sugary, so drinker beware, try not to drink too much of this ;) this shandy is really great on a hot day, as it’s really refreshing and doesn’t leave you feeling “full” like a lot of beers do.