BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
Hands down my absolute favorite beer for the summer. Light and crisp without being too sweet, this grapefruit shandy truly hits the spot without being too sweet! HIGHLY recommend.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite beers! It's not beer-y like most beers are, it's sweet and crisp and washes down easy! I'm not much of a bitter or hoppy beer drinker and this is great
Nicci C.
Cortez, CO
I like lemon shandy quite a bit and I’m a huge grapefruit fan. But I didn’t care for this at all. Purchased in a Summer sampler box, we didn’t even finish them all. I would not purchase this again. Pass.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
I love anything with grapefruit so I really like this beer. It’s super citrusy and delicious. Also it’s really affordable! There are a few other grapefruit beers I enjoy but this is the most affordable.
Lindsey B.
Omaha, NE
My favorite go to summer drink. I love having these while I lay out at the pool because they're refreshing and not heavy so I don't feel gross drinking them in my bathing suit!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Love how this has a better taste than most beers which I feel like are all very similar. This isn’t as heavy so I can drink it on a night out without feeling so full and gross
Karina L.
Buffalo, NY
Amazingly refreshing beer for the summer months. I have. Ever had anything like it before. It is absolutely delicious and light and the price is right. I need to try the other flavors! Very satisfied
Kirstin Q.
Glenwood City
Awful. Maybe I shouldn't have tried It considering I don't actually like grapefruit but I've liked grapefruit flavored things in the past. I love leinies but this was awful.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
not a HUGE fan of beer in general, but Leinenkugels is always a good one to lean toward. the grapefruit shandy is light and refreshing and definitely a perfect summer beer.
Heather S.
Morgantown, WV
I love this product! They have such a great variety of flavors. This one is delicious. I always buy this brand instead of alternatives. They are affordable and taste great. Very satisfied customer.