BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Caitlin L.
washington, mi
Obsessed with This flavor. I was ultimately a summer shandy lover but when this was released it was my immediate go to for a summer brew! It's super refreshing and not heavy. A perfect summer drink while at the beach or pool!!
Alyssa T.
Lancaster , PA
Grapefruit is such a refreshing flavor for summer and I love this beer! Some other beers have a very bitter and artificial tasting grapefruit flavor, but this is just the right amount of sweet! I would definitely buy it again!
Courtney B.
Milford , NH
Definitely a good summer shandy, especially if you want something light but are over the lemon shandy fad. Crisp, easy to drink and refreshing. It's a bit over priced in my opinion- but that's mostly because I don't feel like it should be priced like a craft beer.
Emily O.
Bay City, MI
Grapefruit shandy is a great beer to enjoy during the summer. I do not typically like sweet beers however, it has a great fruit flavor without taking away from the beer too much. I would highly recommend this beer to anyone!
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
Really great summer beer. It’s perfectly grapefruits and is really refreshing without being heavy. On par price wise with other flavored beers. I prefer it over competitors. Definitely recommend if you’re into fruity beers.
Kyle Z.
Surprise, AZ
I anna huge fan of the shandys, but not a fan of grapefruit. This Grapefruit Shanty is actually really good. I tend to buy it because it is very refreshing. It's totally different from the other shandys. Go and give it a try.
Kelsi M.
So yummy! Smooth and easy to drink. You have to watch how many you have though! They taste so good that you want the whole pack. First time customer but will be repeat. :) I bought this to try a new flavor and it’s a hit!
Kiara C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a summertime favorite. Well balanced and just enough sweet! The hints of grapefruit aren’t tangy to make your mouth pucker. I️ grab some every summer it hits the shelves and you should too! Won’t be disappointed.
Erica H.
I really enjoy this beer. So light and refreshing. The perfect summer beer. The best flavor compared with other grapefruit beers. Always can be found at any local store. Definitely my go to beer. Will keep recommending!
Laura W.
Berea, OH
Very unimpressed with this beer. I love the Summer shandy and thought I’d give this a try. It was so bitter tasting I couldn’t even finish it - one sip and I was done. I just don’t think grapefruit is a good flavor for beer.