BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Giselle S.
Charlotte, NC
The perfect beer for a hot summer day on the lake or by the pool. It’s a bit sweet but it is refreshing and has the perfect hint of grapefruit to it. One of my favorite summer beers! Would definitely recommend
Lori M.
This citrus beer is so refreshing in the summertime. It has a light clean crisp taste. It is not overpowering & goes well with summer picnic food. I bought mine in a multipack with other summer flavors. They were all great.
Aryn M.
I had high hopes for this one, being that it’s a lighter flavor. But I found it pretty bitter and the grapefruit was not as prominent as I had hoped it would be. It’s okay, but I probably wouldn’t seek it out.
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
This beer is one of my favorites! It has a great fruity taste & is not too sweet. It’s a perfect beer to drink in the summer to cool you down. I will definitely buy this one again next summer! It is delicious!
Chelsea J.
This beer is lite and refreshing. Not sure if it’s my favorite of all the grapefruit beers but it’s certainly enjoyable for a hot summer day. Nice packaging and decent price. Satisfied customer right here.
Amber T.
Brownsburg, IN
The smoothness and subtle grapefruit taste are great!, and it won't break the bank! I definitely plan on having this again in the future. Plus, it's readily available at the grocery. I highly recommend it!
Katie W.
Riverview , FL
I like that it’s not too sweet. Some other grapefruit beers are super sweet. I defiantly will buy this again in the future. The price is good, and it’s not your traditional beer, but yet is not too far off.
Miriam P.
One of my favorite beers during the summer!! I love stocking up on these. They’re also so refreshing and easy to drink. Plus they don’t make you feel bloated, ladies! I definitely have this beer in my top 5
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
My favorite beer they make, tastes like Florida. Usually only found in the summer but this year it’s in the fall shandy sampler pack. Usually can get on sale. Found in major grocery stores. Overall satisfied
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Love these! They are great refreshing summer drink. They are fairly reasonably priced. I have bought these several times. I have bought them at a liquor store and Walmart. They are comparable to Travelers Grapefruit drink. I would buy them again.