BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Jenna W.
Buffalo, NY
Yum!! This is a perfect summer beer. It’s light and crisp and the grapefruit flavor is just right. Not too much or too little.
This is something to definitely keep stocked in the fridge for parties or small get together a!
Laura W.
Wooster, OH
Very unimpressed with this beer. I love the Summer shandy and thought I’d give this a try. It was so bitter tasting I couldn’t even finish it - one sip and I was done. I just don’t think grapefruit is a good flavor for beer.
Maggie P.
Potomac, MD
Best summer beer. As a Marylander, steamed crabs are a must in summer through early fall. I had this at a crab house and it paired perfectly. Cut the spice, was incredibly refreshing. I would highly recommend it. It's also my go-to beer at the ball park.
Brittany S.
Tifton, GA
I randomly picked this up while I was shopping. It was delicious. It was great and it is my favorite beer. The price is great and you can find it in supermarket like Publix. I love it and I would recommend to others!
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
One of the most phenomenal grapefruit beers I have ever had! One sip of this and it brings a huge smile to my face. So many memories brought back! Love it in the spring/summer. Very affordable and will keep repurchasing and recommending!
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
This is one of the few beers I actually really like! It’s nice and light and super refreshing in the summer time. It’s comparable to other beers when it comes to price! Highly satisfied and I’d definitely recommend.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Light and refreshing. Good to have for 1 beer; however, I'm not big on super light sweet beer so that is why I am not rating it higher. Very average and great for those that aren't a huge fan of a heavy beer taste.
Heather B.
Lexington, SC
One of the best grapefruit shandys I have ever had. Refreshing and a little tart but not suck your back teeth tart. I always buy it when grapefruit shandy season starts. It’s a staple in our fridge during the summer
Rena G.
Bechtelsville , PA
This is super refreshing and great beer for kicking back during the summer! Light and refreshing with a slight tart taste that goes great at barbecues and kickbacks! It’s my go to for any summer get together!
Evyn L.
Randleman, NC
I think this is the best of the shandy’s. It is rather sugary, so drinker beware, try not to drink too much of this ;) this shandy is really great on a hot day, as it’s really refreshing and doesn’t leave you feeling “full” like a lot of beers do.