BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Heather W.
West Warwick , RI
This is one of my all time favorite summer beers this and summer shandy and there sunset wheat it tastes like fruity pebbles!!!! I also love there cranberry ginger it's pretty amazing !!!
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
I'm a big fan of all Leine shandy! This was one in particular is so delicious and very refreshing. It's a great summer beer for a good price. I definitely purchase this one a lot in the summer for parties and cookouts!
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
Great summer beer. It’s light but flavorful. This is a good beer to have if you like fruity light beers or will be drinking a lot! Reasonably priced and if you like citrus beers you will love this!
Bethany R.
Hudsonville
One of my favorite summer beers!! Has great grapefruit flavor without being too sweet like some other brands. It’s super refreshing and easy to drink on a hot day. I also love that they now have it available in cans
Morgan H.
Love this shandy! It's a great summer drink, and has the perfect amount of grapefruit flavor. It is one of the best grapefruits! Very refreshing. I will continue to buy this type of shandy, even throughout the year!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I'm not a huge beer drinker but I do enjoy one of these on a hot summer day. The refreshing grapefruit flavor is so crisp. It's light and refreshing. Almost like a spritzer. Definitely worth a try
Alex B.
I love the grapefruit Shandy! It’s something different and isn’t too sweet. It’s very refreshing and always a great go to when it comes to a light beer. I would definitely recommend it!
Taylor M.
This is one of the best tasting beers I’ve had. It has a really strong grapefruit taste and smell which I love. I tried this after loving the Summer Shandy and I can’t get enough of both flavors. Great summer time drink.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
This shandy from leinenkugel is extremely light and very refreshing especially while enjoying it during a hot summer day or during a concert or basically anything with day drinking involved I would highly recommend
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Truly tastes like a grapefruit! This beer has everything you'd want from a smooth light day beer with a fun & refreshing burst of citrus flavor. Definitely a staple in the summer time!