BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Kitty S.
Lewis Center, OH
Was extremely hesitant to try this beer when I first saw it. I didn’t think grapefruit would go well in beer and expected the whole drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth gross factor. But I was pleasantly surprised. The grapefruit taste is amazing in this shandy. I actually may like it more than the summer shandy!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Not a grapefruit fan but this was such a refreshing summer beer!!! It was light and almost cooling!!! The bar I was at didn’t have the normal summer shandy on draft so the lady brought this instead! It was wonderful, has a light hops taste and isn’t heavy on the stomach!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Ha I hate the flavor of grapefruit but I love this stuff. I tried it at a recommendation from a coworker and I was very pleasantly surprised. The flavor is great. It has the best parts of grapefruit flavoring minus that terrible bitterness that comes from the actual fruit
Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
These are my husbands absolute favourite beers. Grapefruit, Lemon and Orange are his favourite flavours. I really love these beers as well and I am super picky. So that says a lot. However I find they give me really bad migraines so I don't drink for much of them.
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
I was a fan of the original summer Shandy one before this, but after trying the grapefruit Shandy it is my new love! It's got a good crisp taste and is everything summer should taste like. (still good all year round) it's perfect for grill outs and outdoor drinking.
Amber C.
Jamestown, TN
I tried this beer at a festival, and I didn't think I would like it. But, as it turned out, I loved it. It's refreshing. I was afraid it would taste like beer literally mixed with grapefruit juice, but it's not bitter at all. It's light and fruity and a perfect summer beer.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I like flavored beers and this one has a really good flavor, it isn't too sweet and since I love grapefruit it's a win for me. My Boyfriend introduced it to me at a festival and it runs about $10-12 a six pack where we can find it. I'll be purchasing again.
Sarah C.
I was not a fan of this flavor of Leinenkugel. I was really disappointed! I love grapefruit and grapefruit flavored food and drinks, as well as a variety of other Leinenkugel shandys. But this tasted odd, and the can gave it a metallic taste on top of that.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Leinenkugel’s Grapefruit Shandy Beer
Oh my gosh this beer is so good! I love to bring this ice cold in a cooler on the pontoon in the summer. It taste so fresh and citrusy.
Jamie S.
Marquette, MI
I love this beer! It's summery, but yet doesn't lose that good beer taste. Grapefruit is absolutely one of my favorite flavors and it's incorporated very well into this beer. I do not recommend, however, if you don't like the grapefruit flavor.