BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Kenzie K.
Burton, MI
I was pleasantly surprised with this. I love the summer shandy flavor, but I truly don’t like grapefruit. This turned out to be great. It has a crisp taste that is very refreshing on a hot day
Lois K.
I loveee this grapefruit shanty ! It is not too sweet and tastes perfect on a hot summer day ! This is refreshing to drink by the pool or at a summer day party. I like how this shandy is not too sweet and tastes just right
Mashima D.
Lorton, VA
This is a nice refreshing drink. It is lightly flavored with grapefruit, and not overpowering with sweetness. I think it is a nice change from drinking lime flavored beers which I also love.
Cindy G.
Alpena, MI
When the first signs of summer hit is when I want an ice cold grapefruit shandy! The flavor is so crisp and refreshing and the grapefruit flavoring is on point. It does not taste artificial at all. It is sheer perfection!
Sara B.
For a grapefruit flavored beer, this one is my favorite. It is so light and refreshing. A perfect summer refreshment. I would highly recommend. It is a great price and very delicious. Very satisfied.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
Omg these are my favorite thing to keep in the fridge in the summer. They always have the best summer beers so when this one came out I picked it up asap. It's everyone's favorite at parties- I try to save them for myself
Carrie C.
Greenville
I love this grapefruit shandy! It's so refreshing. I'm picky about my grapefruit flavored beverages and this is one of my favorite over some of the others. The summer shandy is very good also. Great for a day at the pool.
Sarah L.
Conway, AR
Best beer by far! It is sweet without being cloyingly sweet. The grapefruit flavor is tart and refreshing without being too drying. This is the perfect spring/ summer beer but I drink it year round because it’s that good
Heather W.
West Warwick , RI
This is one of my all time favorite summer beers this and summer shandy and there sunset wheat it tastes like fruity pebbles!!!! I also love there cranberry ginger it's pretty amazing !!!
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
I'm a big fan of all Leine shandy! This was one in particular is so delicious and very refreshing. It's a great summer beer for a good price. I definitely purchase this one a lot in the summer for parties and cookouts!