BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

molly w.
My favorite beer for the summer when you’re on the beach or by the pool. Light, fruity, and a great flavor. Never disappointed with one of these. I like the other flavor options as well as this one.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
LOVE this refreshing beverage in the summer! Purchased at a local Consumers beverages. It is absolutely delicious. It is a light beer with a great taste. I would recommend this to family and friends!
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
One of my favorite beers! Leinenkugels definitely got this one perfect. It has just the right amount of grapefruit flavor, not too sweet but not too bitter. And it does not overpower the beer. It’s perfect!
April M.
I probably shouldn't admit to the number of these tasty Shandy wonders I've consumed this summer. It's, well, Betty Ford worthy!  I love love love them. Light, refreshing, not too boozy.
Emmalee R.
Owensboro, KY
The Grapefruit Shandy is one of my absolute favorite summer beers. The price is great for the amount of alcohol that there is. There is truly nothing like this beer. It has a unique taste that is a little strong, but also very refreshing!
Gwyneth G.
Ledger, MT
A wonderful refreshing summer beer! Or anytime of the year. It won't break the bank and comes in cans and bottles. I've tried other flavored beers and did not care for them but this one is great!
Christine R.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite summer boat drinking beer! The one fruit beer I can drink more than a couple cans of. This is so smooth and the grapefruit doesn't leave a tangy or sour taste in my mouth or on my tongue. My go to beer for the lake!
Corey B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this beer. It’s got a nice fruity taste but not over powering. I find this to be a great summer by the pool beer. It’s also not a bad price if you’re thinking about craft beer alternatives.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina , NC
These are summery and fruity. I personally don't prefer too many at a time, maybe 2 max, as they are really sweet, which is not my preference. But they are good, esp for days on the lake or beach.
Christina C.
Neponsit, NY
This beer is my favorite ever! I love the sweetness of the the grapefruit. Having it ice cold is the best. It’s hard to find in any normal grocery store. Beer distributors carry it. A must buy!