BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
The Leinenkugel's grapefruit shandy is my favorite out of all of the grapefruit beers that I have tried so far!! I love the travelers grapefruit too, but it's a little more bitter. The leinenkugels has a sweeter taste to it, but still with that strong grapefruit taste! It is delicious and I highly recommend!
Jenna W.
This is just one of those beers you have to drink in the summer. It isn't too heavy, it doesn't taste horrible, and it is very easy to drink. Out of all of the Shandy's, this one is my favorite. I wouldn't drink this every time I'm out, but it is definitely nice to drink during hot, humid days.
Amanda G.
Salem, AL
This beer is the perfect lake beer or drink after yard work.  The grapefruit makes it light and refreshing but not too sweet.  We enjoy it regularly on our boat in the hot sun.  Its a light beer that wont weigh you down after drinking it.  Its a summertime staple!
Stacey R.
Columbia, IL
I thought this beer was pretty tasty. I am not a huge beer person, so I enjoyed the grapefruit taste to this beer. I think it gave it a refreshing taste. It was a little comparable to cider. I think it is good for the summer time. Overall I'd get it again if I were at a restaurant.
Taylor A.
Columbus, OH
Leinenkugel's Grapefruit Shandy is my favorite summer beer! The grapefruit flavor is just sweet enough to cut the bitterness that a beer usually has, without it being overly sweet and making you feel sick to your stomach.  It's affordable and delicious and I drink it every summer!
Mollie M.
It didn't live up to the hype in my opinion. While there was a good grapefruit flavor, there wasn't the right balance between the beer and fruit. There is no sweetness, and while i don't want an overly sugary beer, i think a bit more sweetness would balance the beer with fruit.
Deanne K.
One of my favorite summer seasonals. The taste is crisp and refreshing without being too sweet or too tart. Good balance of beer to grapefruit flavors. Found at a really reasonable price in most grocery and box stores around me when in season. Great when accompanied with outdoor fun!
Kitty S.
Lewis Center, OH
Was extremely hesitant to try this beer when I first saw it. I didn’t think grapefruit would go well in beer and expected the whole drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth gross factor. But I was pleasantly surprised. The grapefruit taste is amazing in this shandy. I actually may like it more than the summer shandy!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Not a grapefruit fan but this was such a refreshing summer beer!!! It was light and almost cooling!!! The bar I was at didn’t have the normal summer shandy on draft so the lady brought this instead! It was wonderful, has a light hops taste and isn’t heavy on the stomach!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Ha I hate the flavor of grapefruit but I love this stuff. I tried it at a recommendation from a coworker and I was very pleasantly surprised. The flavor is great. It has the best parts of grapefruit flavoring minus that terrible bitterness that comes from the actual fruit