BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
I don’t like grapefruit that much but put it in beer and holy cow! This is the best beer for a summer day. It is very refreshing and not too sweet. I wish this was made year round because it is so good!
Olivia S.
I love this beer. It is light, refreshing and has just enough grapefruit flavor to make me always come back for more. It’s fairly cheap compared to other shandy’s and I would definitely purchase again!
Melissa G.
Boonsboro, MD
This is my favorite beer. It can be enjoyed all year round, for any occasion and is best in an ice cold frosted mug. The grapefruit flavor is not over powering and just enough to make you want another.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I really like the grapefruit shandy. It’s got a good balance of tart grapefruit juice with refreshing beer. I think it’s good for people who don’t like beer all that much because of the grapefruit flavor.
Tara P.
Grapefruit has been an excellent flavor addition! Sometimes beer can be too heavy but this is refreshing and easy to drink on hot summer days! Only downside is that it has a decent amount of calories.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This grapefruit shandy is fruity, light and tasty. It wasn’t overbearing at all and tasted just like grapefruit. It was very refreshing on a hot summers day. I definitely recommend any of the shandys!
Morgan P.
So refreshing a great light beer for the summer time my friends and i get this to play drinking games and it's so flavorful and the grapefruit makes it a favorite beer in my house definitely recommend
Teri A.
Shreveport, LA
Not a huge beer fan. But this grapefruit shandy is great on a hot day in a frosty mug. I enjoy it while grilling on a summer afternoon. Leinenkugel's® Grapefruit Shandy 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle
Taylor R.
The grapefruit shandy is my favorite summer beer. Refreshing, crisp and perfect for a day on the boat or at the beach. Purchasable at any location that sells alcohol it’s a great twist in the shandy!
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
LOVE this refreshing beverage in the summer! Purchased at a local Consumers beverages. It is absolutely delicious. It is a light beer with a great taste. I would recommend this to family and friends!