BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Andrea E.
I recently discovered this. Thought I would try it after I had a grapefruit sour beer at a bar. This was very similar and very tasty! Fun new beer flavor if you like sour beers.
Shayla T.
Little Rock, AR
This is a great summer beer. Not too sweet but still plenty of flavor. It’s easy to find at grocery and liquor stores and is a great price. Perfect for sitting by the pool or by the lake or ocean. It’s also a good price for a craft beer.
Brandi B.
Waterloo, IA
This is my favorite Leinenkugel’s flavor! Crips and refreshing. Perfect for summer time drinking. Definitely recommended. I only wish they would sell it all year round!
Kirstin Q.
Glenwood City
Awful. Maybe I shouldn't have tried It considering I don't actually like grapefruit but I've liked grapefruit flavored things in the past. I love leinies but this was awful.
Kylee P.
Kenosha, WI
The grapefruit shandy is a great summer drink. It’s very refreshing and has a wonderful taste of grapefruit. It’s a a nice alternative to the more traditional flavors.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Great flavor, but it was a little too sweet for me. I don't think I could drink more than one or two in a single setting because of that. The price is pretty good.
Ashley H.
Tampa, FL
My absolute favorite beer!! It tastes extremely refreshing and like real grapefruit. I have tried other grapefruit shandies but none of them compare to this product.
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
the grapefruit shandy is my favorite of all their shandy.  it is perfect for a hot summer day and the can makes it perfect for taking to the pool or lake.  it is also easy to find.
Kadi A.
This brand is one of my go tos! I love the shandy and the grapefruit is so refreshing and delicious! It is flavorful and has more body than most other seasonal beers.
Allison F.
De Witt, IA
This is my summer, pool party, river floating, hot and sunny day jam. It is so ridiculously refreshing. It's the perfect mix of tarte & sweet with the classic Leinie's flavor. If you're curious, try the Shandy variety pack. It has the lemon (classsic), grapefruit, ginger (another unique but delicious one), and... orange... I think... it was delicious as well, but not as memorable.