BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Ellen E.
This beer is GOOD! Like, so, so good. Perfect for a day at the beach or the pool. I think it’s affordable, especially if you get the cans. I’ve never had a Leinenkugal beer that I haven’t liked. Definitely try it.
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
This shandy is delicious. I love the light flavor, it’s a good session beer. I had it the first time at a restaurant but made sure to find it in my local store. It’s really affordable on top of being delicious.
Miriam P.
One of my favorite beers during the summer!! I love stocking up on these. They’re also so refreshing and easy to drink. Plus they don’t make you feel bloated, ladies! I definitely have this beer in my top 5
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
This is one of my favorite summer time beers. Honestly, I love it so much I don’t always make it a summer only beverage. It is so refreshing and has a wonderful grapefruit flavor. I also love their summer shandy.
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Love these! They are great refreshing summer drink. They are fairly reasonably priced. I have bought these several times. I have bought them at a liquor store and Walmart. They are comparable to Travelers Grapefruit drink. I would buy them again.
Katie W.
Tampa
I like that it’s not too sweet. Some other grapefruit beers are super sweet. I defiantly will buy this again in the future. The price is good, and it’s not your traditional beer, but yet is not too far off.
Chelsea J.
This beer is lite and refreshing. Not sure if it’s my favorite of all the grapefruit beers but it’s certainly enjoyable for a hot summer day. Nice packaging and decent price. Satisfied customer right here.
Karina U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This literally tastes like squirt! I love this beer in the summer. Definitely refreshing. It's not so strong so it's a beer you can drink easily. The price is reasonable considering it's craft. I love it!
Amber T.
Westfield, IN
The smoothness and subtle grapefruit taste are great!, and it won't break the bank! I definitely plan on having this again in the future. Plus, it's readily available at the grocery. I highly recommend it!
Amber C.
Boonsboro, MD
This is the best!! It’s my go to brew!! The taste is amazing and taste better than any other citrus flavored beer I’ve had. It’s a little pricey but totally worth it. I frequently purchase this!! And would totally recommend it to everyone