BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Courtney C.
Lone Tree, CO
The Summer Shandy is good, but the grapefruit is perfect for hot days and warm nights. The flavor is subdued enough to wash down any summer meal, but powerful enough to excite your taste buds. It's my summer beer pick year after year.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
I am a big fan of Leinenkugel's shandy line of beers and the Grapefruit Flavors is one of the best. I was at the brewery as they started canning this a few years back and got a can from them and have bought it several times since. It is a great summer day beer if your out at the beach, boating or at a cookout.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
The Leinenkugel's grapefruit shandy is my favorite out of all of the grapefruit beers that I have tried so far!! I love the travelers grapefruit too, but it's a little more bitter. The leinenkugels has a sweeter taste to it, but still with that strong grapefruit taste! It is delicious and I highly recommend!
Sarah B.
Olivet, MI
This is the perfect summer beer. It is so refreshing and has just the right amount of flavor! Packaging is a standard can, I prefer bottled beer but is still delicious! Can't wait for next summer to drink it!
Stacey R.
Columbia, IL
I thought this beer was pretty tasty. I am not a huge beer person, so I enjoyed the grapefruit taste to this beer. I think it gave it a refreshing taste. It was a little comparable to cider. I think it is good for the summer time. Overall I'd get it again if I were at a restaurant.
Emma Kate C.
Lexington, KY
I'd written myself off as "just not a beer person" for so long because I prefer the crispness and fruitiness of cider much more, but I absolutely love Leinenkugel's Grapefruit Shandy! It's so perfect for summer days at the beach or pool (but that doesn't stop me from drinking it year round).
Mollie M.
It didn't live up to the hype in my opinion. While there was a good grapefruit flavor, there wasn't the right balance between the beer and fruit. There is no sweetness, and while i don't want an overly sugary beer, i think a bit more sweetness would balance the beer with fruit.
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
I was a bartender for 5 years and always loved when we got this in stock. Just the smell of it is strong! But in a good way. It’s delicious. I’m not usual a shandy person, but I enjoy this grapefruit one a lot. And I DON’T like grapefruit, at all. It’s not bitter or anything
Carol A.
Washington, DC
Leinenkugel's Grapefruit Shandy is the perfect summer beer. It is light, refreshing, and slightly fruity. Every time I drink it I think about sitting on a boat somewhere sunny. It is quite affordable, and everyone at your party will enjoy it making it easy to crowd please :)
Kitty S.
Lewis Center, OH
Was extremely hesitant to try this beer when I first saw it. I didn’t think grapefruit would go well in beer and expected the whole drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth gross factor. But I was pleasantly surprised. The grapefruit taste is amazing in this shandy. I actually may like it more than the summer shandy!