BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Julia B.
Slatington, PA
This shandy was great during the summer. Very refreshing and great for parties. Also, I really liked the watermelon flavor. I have yet to be disappointed by Leinenkugel's.
Sara A.
Hurley, NY
This is one of my favorite summer drinks. It is nice and crisp and refreshing on a hot summer day. I like buying it in the shandy sampler packs to add a little variety.
Erin D.
Erie, PA
One of my favorite beers! You can't beat a Leinenkugel shandy! The grapefruit shandy is a great alternative to the summer shandy. It's definitely one of my go to beers
Kelley S.
Warrenton, VA
My favorite beer! The price is great and it's so refreshing on a summer day at the beach. It has just enough grapefruit flavor to not be overbearing. I love this brand in general.
Marissa W.
This beer is amazing! I consider this to be one of the "non-beer drinkers " beer if that makes sense. It tastes like Fresca. So if you like Fresca you'll like this beer
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I have liked the summer shandy for quite some time so when the decided to come out with a grapefruit shandy I was excited. It's tastes good and is relatively light.
Jessica B.
This is a really good summer shandy. The grapefruit flavor mixed with the beer flavor really works. I like the can, it’s pretty cool. These aren’t too expensive either which is nice. Will be buying more this summer
Roberta C.
Bowler, WI
This refreshing beer is one of my faves! It's a go to on as hot summer day or any time I need a refreshing drink. I get sad when it goes away, but sure enjoy it when it's in season.
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
I love the shandy's. This has such a great refreshing light flavor. It's especially nice in the summertime. I recommend trying if you haven't before. All the flavors are excellent.
Andrea E.
I recently discovered this. Thought I would try it after I had a grapefruit sour beer at a bar. This was very similar and very tasty! Fun new beer flavor if you like sour beers.