BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Jenna S.
Alliance, OH
Although it’s not my favorite beer, Linenkeugel’s grapefruit shandy is a refreshing drink on a hot day. The cans are convenient and can be found at most grocery stores and beer distributors.
Erin D.
Erie, PA
One of my favorite beers! You can't beat a Leinenkugel shandy! The grapefruit shandy is a great alternative to the summer shandy. It's definitely one of my go to beers
Kelley S.
Bealeton, VA
My favorite beer! The price is great and it's so refreshing on a summer day at the beach. It has just enough grapefruit flavor to not be overbearing. I love this brand in general.
Marissa W.
This beer is amazing! I consider this to be one of the "non-beer drinkers " beer if that makes sense. It tastes like Fresca. So if you like Fresca you'll like this beer
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I have liked the summer shandy for quite some time so when the decided to come out with a grapefruit shandy I was excited. It's tastes good and is relatively light.
Roberta C.
Bowler, WI
This refreshing beer is one of my faves! It's a go to on as hot summer day or any time I need a refreshing drink. I get sad when it goes away, but sure enjoy it when it's in season.
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
I love the shandy's. This has such a great refreshing light flavor. It's especially nice in the summertime. I recommend trying if you haven't before. All the flavors are excellent.
Andrea E.
I recently discovered this. Thought I would try it after I had a grapefruit sour beer at a bar. This was very similar and very tasty! Fun new beer flavor if you like sour beers.
Kaycee H.
Dallas
I love a good shandy, and Leinenkugel never disappoints. They have so many flavors, and I haven’t ever had one that was bad. Such a nice refreshing beer. Great for day drinking!
Shayla T.
Little Rock, AR
This is a great summer beer. Not too sweet but still plenty of flavor. It’s easy to find at grocery and liquor stores and is a great price. Perfect for sitting by the pool or by the lake or ocean. It’s also a good price for a craft beer.