BY LEINENKUGEL'S #22 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Lori M.
This citrus beer is so refreshing in the summertime. It has a light clean crisp taste. It is not overpowering & goes well with summer picnic food. I bought mine in a multipack with other summer flavors. They were all great.
Aryn M.
I had high hopes for this one, being that it’s a lighter flavor. But I found it pretty bitter and the grapefruit was not as prominent as I had hoped it would be. It’s okay, but I probably wouldn’t seek it out.
Giselle S.
Columbia, SC
The perfect beer for a hot summer day on the lake or by the pool. It’s a bit sweet but it is refreshing and has the perfect hint of grapefruit to it. One of my favorite summer beers! Would definitely recommend
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
One of the most phenomenal grapefruit beers I have ever had! One sip of this and it brings a huge smile to my face. So many memories brought back! Love it in the spring/summer. Very affordable and will keep repurchasing and recommending!
Kara S.
This beer is one of my favorites! It has a great fruity taste & is not too sweet. It’s a perfect beer to drink in the summer to cool you down. I will definitely buy this one again next summer! It is delicious!
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
My favorite beer they make, tastes like Florida. Usually only found in the summer but this year it’s in the fall shandy sampler pack. Usually can get on sale. Found in major grocery stores. Overall satisfied
Sarah C.
Hands down one of my favorite Leinies. It’s light and refreshing and perfect for your out door adventures when canned! I always love having one of these out on the boat after a long morning of water skiing!
Ellen E.
This beer is GOOD! Like, so, so good. Perfect for a day at the beach or the pool. I think it’s affordable, especially if you get the cans. I’ve never had a Leinenkugal beer that I haven’t liked. Definitely try it.
Katie W.
Tampa
I like that it’s not too sweet. Some other grapefruit beers are super sweet. I defiantly will buy this again in the future. The price is good, and it’s not your traditional beer, but yet is not too far off.
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Love these! They are great refreshing summer drink. They are fairly reasonably priced. I have bought these several times. I have bought them at a liquor store and Walmart. They are comparable to Travelers Grapefruit drink. I would buy them again.