BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Taylor M.
This is one of the best tasting beers I’ve had. It has a really strong grapefruit taste and smell which I love. I tried this after loving the Summer Shandy and I can’t get enough of both flavors. Great summer time drink.
Kyrsten C.
Buda, TX
This is the perfect summer beer! It tastes great and I was very surprised at the grapefruit flavor, it's present but not overwhelming. It's reasonably priced and I would buy it again!
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Tastes great! Has the perfect amount of grapefruit without being too sweet or overpowering! I purchased this at Walmart and it wasn’t too expensive. I will definitely purchase it again!
Jaclyn E.
Chicago
I don’t love grapefruit shandy so it might just be me. It tasted bitter and not good. Leinenkugels is a fantastic brand so if you like grapefruit shandy you would probably like this
Jordan P.
Andover, MA
A unique and tasty beer that makes a beach vacation feel extra special. It is not as good as the original shandy or some of the other flavors, definitely an acquired taste but worth a try by any shandy lover.
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down my absolute favorite beer for the summer. Light and crisp without being too sweet, this grapefruit shandy truly hits the spot without being too sweet! HIGHLY recommend.
Nicci C.
Cortez, CO
I like lemon shandy quite a bit and I’m a huge grapefruit fan. But I didn’t care for this at all. Purchased in a Summer sampler box, we didn’t even finish them all. I would not purchase this again. Pass.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Love how this has a better taste than most beers which I feel like are all very similar. This isn’t as heavy so I can drink it on a night out without feeling so full and gross
Maria R.
This was a pretty good buy, it paired well with tacos and salsa, the beer was not too hoppy and it had just the right amount of fruit flavor to add a nice twist to the day
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this product! It is one of the many delicious products leinekugel makes. The only thing I don't like is that it tends to give headaches because it is very fruity. Only do a couple at a time!