BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina , NC
These are summery and fruity. I personally don't prefer too many at a time, maybe 2 max, as they are really sweet, which is not my preference. But they are good, esp for days on the lake or beach.
Kenzie K.
Burton, MI
I was pleasantly surprised with this. I love the summer shandy flavor, but I truly don’t like grapefruit. This turned out to be great. It has a crisp taste that is very refreshing on a hot day
Mashima D.
Lorton, VA
This is a nice refreshing drink. It is lightly flavored with grapefruit, and not overpowering with sweetness. I think it is a nice change from drinking lime flavored beers which I also love.
Lois K.
I loveee this grapefruit shanty ! It is not too sweet and tastes perfect on a hot summer day ! This is refreshing to drink by the pool or at a summer day party. I like how this shandy is not too sweet and tastes just right
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
Omg these are my favorite thing to keep in the fridge in the summer. They always have the best summer beers so when this one came out I picked it up asap. It's everyone's favorite at parties- I try to save them for myself
Carrie C.
Greenville
I love this grapefruit shandy! It's so refreshing. I'm picky about my grapefruit flavored beverages and this is one of my favorite over some of the others. The summer shandy is very good also. Great for a day at the pool.
Sara B.
For a grapefruit flavored beer, this one is my favorite. It is so light and refreshing. A perfect summer refreshment. I would highly recommend. It is a great price and very delicious. Very satisfied.
Heather W.
West Warwick , RI
This is one of my all time favorite summer beers this and summer shandy and there sunset wheat it tastes like fruity pebbles!!!! I also love there cranberry ginger it's pretty amazing !!!
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
I'm a big fan of all Leine shandy! This was one in particular is so delicious and very refreshing. It's a great summer beer for a good price. I definitely purchase this one a lot in the summer for parties and cookouts!
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
I'm not a huge beer drinker but I do enjoy one of these on a hot summer day. The refreshing grapefruit flavor is so crisp. It's light and refreshing. Almost like a spritzer. Definitely worth a try