BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Alexandra C.
What a great alternative to the Summer Shandy! I was a little nervous buying the grapefruit initially, but it didn't disappoint! Great flavor, but not overly tart. I drank it poolside on a hot summer day! Perfection!
Maggie P.
Potomac, MD
Best summer beer. As a Marylander, steamed crabs are a must in summer through early fall. I had this at a crab house and it paired perfectly. Cut the spice, was incredibly refreshing. I would highly recommend it. It's also my go-to beer at the ball park.
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
This is one of the few beers I actually really like! It’s nice and light and super refreshing in the summer time. It’s comparable to other beers when it comes to price! Highly satisfied and I’d definitely recommend.
Melinda S.
My hisband and i love to try different kinds of beer. I like fruit based beer that isnt super sweet. This would be great if i liked grape fruit. I could drink it on a hot day easily. 3/5 stars for the grape fruit.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Light and refreshing. Good to have for 1 beer; however, I'm not big on super light sweet beer so that is why I am not rating it higher. Very average and great for those that aren't a huge fan of a heavy beer taste.
Kerry B.
Syracuse, NY
This is one of the best shandy beers that I have had, it is very flavorful and refreshing. It is also reasonably priced. It is one of my favorite beers to drink during the summer when you want something refreshing.
Evyn L.
Cary, NC
I think this is the best of the shandy’s. It is rather sugary, so drinker beware, try not to drink too much of this ;) this shandy is really great on a hot day, as it’s really refreshing and doesn’t leave you feeling “full” like a lot of beers do.
Beth F.
Charleston
This beer is awesome if you like your beer more fruity rather than malty. Its light and has a real grapefruit flavor. I personally purchase it every spring and summer as it is refreshing! The price is decent. I'm definitely a repeat buyer.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Absolutely disgusting. A friend recommended this flavor to us since we do like some of the other flavors but we could not even finish one beer and gave away the rest that was in the pack. would never buy this again
Heather B.
Lexington, SC
One of the best grapefruit shandys I have ever had. Refreshing and a little tart but not suck your back teeth tart. I always buy it when grapefruit shandy season starts. It’s a staple in our fridge during the summer