BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I really enjoy this product a lot. it has a nice flavor and it's really refreshing for the summertime. I originally got this in a summer sampler pack with three other flavors orange, lemon, and one other that I can't remember right now but they were all really great I especially liked the grapefruit one. It was the first one I tried and it's what made me buy the sampler pack to begin with because it made me believe that the other ones would be good and they were. I hope to try more of this type of beer and in sampler packs for different seasons as well.
Kat S.
RICHMOND, VA
This is the beer that got me to like beer! I had a summer goal after turning 21 that I was going to like beer and I truly didn't see reaching it as every beer I tried, I didn't like. That changed once I tried this grapefruit shandy.

For the first time, I was able to pick out various flavors without feeling overwhelmed by a hops flavor. 12/10, would recommend. I have now branched out to over 50 beers and thoroughly enjoy drinking them, but grapefruit shandy will always have a special place in my heart.
Mattie Sue H.
Denver, CO
This is the perfect amount of citrus flavor for me! I bought this and two other grapefruit brands over the summer and the by far exceeded my expectations! It was my go-to for the rest of the summer. To be perfectly honest, it took the place of my usual fall-pumpkin beer too!
Nattie G.
Not really a beer fan at all but out of all the beers I’ve tried this one is my favorite so far! Even though you get that beer taste you still get so much of the fruit taste so it’s very easy to drink, great for a summer day!
Amanda W.
Cottage Grove, WI
One of my favorote summer time beers. I personally feel the watermelon was the best, but this one came in a close secons. Very light and refreshing it's perfect for summer get togethers. The only reason I would'nt give it five stars is in the processing they use grapefruit pith in the brewing process which gives the beer an extreamly bitter citrus taste. If they didnt use machines and only the flesh or zest this could be even more tasty!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
For not liking beer at all, I must say I actually do like this one! I am all about fruity flavors, so the grapefruit in this makes it more refreshing and not so bitter like other beers can be. I definitely recommend trying it!
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
I love this as a refreshing summer drink! The crisp, and not overwhelmingly bitter taste of grapefruit, makes it taste like summer in a can. You also don't feel like a lard after drinking one because it is so light. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Kaylie Y.
Jacksonville, FL
Bought for my husband so I don’t have much to say about it other than he likes it.
It’s on draft a lot of places around where I live and it’s one that he will always fall back on if there aren’t other good options
Kayla L.
Baltimore, MD
I am a sucker for anything grapefruit. For being a beer, it’s actually not heavy or filling. It’s one of those beers that can be pretty satisfying and thirst quenching. Especially if your out at a baseball game!
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Leinenkugel's grapefruit shandy is one of my absolute favorite summer beers.  They have this really great, fresh grapefruit flavor infused into a perfectly carbonated beer.  Sometimes i feel that flavored beers can be over powering, but this one is just the right amount of flavor balanced with a refreshing, but not too light of a beer. Highly recommend if you like fresh grapefruit flavor.