BY LEINENKUGEL'S #24 in Beer

A shandy-style beer with the flavor of fresh-cut citrus. see more...

Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I really enjoy this product a lot. it has a nice flavor and it's really refreshing for the summertime. I originally got this in a summer sampler pack with three other flavors orange, lemon, and one other that I can't remember right now but they were all really great I especially liked the grapefruit one. It was the first one I tried and it's what made me buy the sampler pack to begin with because it made me believe that the other ones would be good and they were. I hope to try more of this type of beer and in sampler packs for different seasons as well.
Kat S.
Richmond, VA
This is the beer that got me to like beer! I had a summer goal after turning 21 that I was going to like beer and I truly didn't see reaching it as every beer I tried, I didn't like. That changed once I tried this grapefruit shandy.

For the first time, I was able to pick out various flavors without feeling overwhelmed by a hops flavor. 12/10, would recommend. I have now branched out to over 50 beers and thoroughly enjoy drinking them, but grapefruit shandy will always have a special place in my heart.
Amanda W.
Cottage Grove, WI
One of my favorote summer time beers. I personally feel the watermelon was the best, but this one came in a close secons. Very light and refreshing it's perfect for summer get togethers. The only reason I would'nt give it five stars is in the processing they use grapefruit pith in the brewing process which gives the beer an extreamly bitter citrus taste. If they didnt use machines and only the flesh or zest this could be even more tasty!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
For not liking beer at all, I must say I actually do like this one! I am all about fruity flavors, so the grapefruit in this makes it more refreshing and not so bitter like other beers can be. I definitely recommend trying it!
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Leinenkugel's grapefruit shandy is one of my absolute favorite summer beers.  They have this really great, fresh grapefruit flavor infused into a perfectly carbonated beer.  Sometimes i feel that flavored beers can be over powering, but this one is just the right amount of flavor balanced with a refreshing, but not too light of a beer. Highly recommend if you like fresh grapefruit flavor.
Shay H.
Fishers, IN
This summer a friend offered me Grapefruit Shandy. I like grapefruit but I wasn’t sure about a grapefruit beer. After tasting the first sip I was hooked! The Grapefruit Shandy is light, fruity and refreshing. I recommend this drink to anyone who likes a crisp refreshing drink to go along with a beauty day. Not only does Grapefruit Shandy go good with warm summer day, try it on a pretty snowy winter day.
Becky K.
Atlanta
This is one of my favorite beers. It's a great summer drink though I find myself drinking outside of the summer pretty frequently. It's refreshing and delicious. I wish they sold it in cans in more places. Better stores have it than not at all, but easier for a summer drink by the pool to be in a can. For some reason I prefer drinking canned beer than bottle anyway. Unless I have a chilled glass.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
If you like grapefruit and you love beer, ooomg you'll love this! They took a light beer, slapped it upside the head with a few grapefruits and out popped this baby. It's very tangy, the flavor is super pronounced (you can still taste it after the beer is finished) and is pretty light. It's also quite sweet. This is a perfect casual summer beer for both beer lovers and for people who refuse to drink beer.
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
This little thing is tremendously flavorful and hard to come by, and I find it to be a pleasant casual drinking experience. When in season, it's available fairly commercially so the only trouble I have is catching it on the shelf because everyone adores it. If you love grapefruit, and you love classic beer flavor, this brings them together in serious harmony.
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
This is an example of grapefruit shandy done right. Stiegl is the king of grapefruit beer, but is very hard to find (I live in Alabama). Leinenkugel’s Grapefruit Shandy is way more accessible and easier to find. It’s a bit more bitter than Stiegl, but I like it. It’s not too sweet like some fruit shandies are. I will purchase again. Perfect summer drink!