BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer inspired by our prohibition-era ginger ale. see more...

Erin G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I'm not a huge fan of ginger, but for some reason I find this beer is so tasty! A little. It of spice from the ginger and a smooth finish. Nice light beer to have on a hot day. And it's inexpensive!
Paige B.
Midlothian, VA
This! I love ginger so this is right up my alley. I’ve always loved leinenkugels so this excited me. They also for a ginger cranberry that is awesome too! Price wise, if sits with its competition.
Samantha B.
Delightful! Nice fresh ginger taste. Good price in comparison to other "craft" beers. You can pick this up at just about any store, so it's an easy thing to snag. I would recommend it for something light for the early fall season.
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
The crisp ginger flavor of this beverage is perfectly matched to the subtle hops and bright sparkling bubbles. Compared to other ginger drinks, the ginger flavor tastes less artificial. Overall very satisfying and easy to drink.
Tori Z.
Ingleside, IL
The only thing I can say about this beer is that the only reason I will drink it is because it comes in the sampler packs. It is not good at all but good enough to drink when you are desperate and out of the other flavors
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
I love the brand... but the ginger fell a little short. Could have made the ginger flavor a bit stronger. Was really excited when I saw this but the flavor was just too mild for my liking.
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
This is a holiday beer that is so tasty!! I am not an avid beer drinker and prefer vodka so I do like a sweeter beer with some taste! Not for everyone but if you like flavored beer this is a must try!
Melissa B.
Jacksonville, NC
I was nervous to try this but, it was so good! It actually tastes like ginger! I would suggest it for those that either don’t like beer or are not adventurous beer drinkers.
Melissa H.
This beer does not taste like normal gross beer. I seriously hate beer and love this! It's sweet but you can drink a few before getting tired of them. I  Would buy it again!l
Danielle N.
Orange Park, FL
I'm not a real big beer fan, but I love this one. The amount of ginger is an absolute perfect mix. If you haven't tried it, go buy some. You won't be disappointed.