BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer inspired by our prohibition-era ginger ale. see more...

Katherine P.
Not too much to say. A good beer to enjoy during the winter months or even just for Christmas. Ginger isn’t too overpowering but definitely hits the spot. Tends to get me drunk pretty quickly so I have no complaints.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
I love this ginger beer!!! I'm a huge fan. It's affordable too. It isn't sold everywhere I'm not sure if it's seasonal or not. I love to put this in my Moscow mules! I will definitely be buying this again for sure.
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Talk about refreshing!!! This beer rocks! Delicious ginger flavor, crisp & sharp. Definitely a different taste and not for everyone. I’ve had this before and would buy again. Overall very satisfied. I recommend.
Erin G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I'm not a huge fan of ginger, but for some reason I find this beer is so tasty! A little. It of spice from the ginger and a smooth finish. Nice light beer to have on a hot day. And it's inexpensive!
Samantha B.
Delightful! Nice fresh ginger taste. Good price in comparison to other "craft" beers. You can pick this up at just about any store, so it's an easy thing to snag. I would recommend it for something light for the early fall season.
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
The crisp ginger flavor of this beverage is perfectly matched to the subtle hops and bright sparkling bubbles. Compared to other ginger drinks, the ginger flavor tastes less artificial. Overall very satisfying and easy to drink.
Jennifer M.
Allentown
I love the brand... but the ginger fell a little short. Could have made the ginger flavor a bit stronger. Was really excited when I saw this but the flavor was just too mild for my liking.
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
This is a holiday beer that is so tasty!! I am not an avid beer drinker and prefer vodka so I do like a sweeter beer with some taste! Not for everyone but if you like flavored beer this is a must try!
Melissa B.
Jacksonville, NC
I was nervous to try this but, it was so good! It actually tastes like ginger! I would suggest it for those that either don’t like beer or are not adventurous beer drinkers.
Melissa H.
This beer does not taste like normal gross beer. I seriously hate beer and love this! It's sweet but you can drink a few before getting tired of them. I  Would buy it again!l