BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer inspired by our prohibition-era ginger ale. see more...

Mimi E.
Avon , OH
I love this beer! I'm very into Moscow mules so when I saw the ginger beer I figured I had to try it! And I'm sooo glad I did! It's much better than most other ginger beers. It's not so strong and ginger tasting. I bought the variety pack several times and I've even bought this separately. Give it a try, you might really enjoy it!!
Cassie B.
Tennyson, IN
I love this ginger shandy! As a lover of all things ginger, I was anxious to try this beer when I first saw it on the shelves. I'm so glad that I wasn't disappointed. It's got just enough ginger bite to it without being overpowering. It's great for sitting around the bonfire or when grilling out.
Tayler S.
Suffolk, VA
Really good smooth taste. If you like unique beer but done quite want to go for an IPA this is a good brand in general to go with. It can be a little pricey depending on how often you like to drink but I usually grab some at least once or twice a year to satisfy my taste buds.
Kim C.
I love anything ginger. The taste is refreshing. Tried this at a beer fest and it became one of my go to outside, back porch sitting beers. Love love love. It has a perfect blend of ginger and beer. Met all my expectations. Will buy again and recommend to my friends.
Anndria T.
This is the worst beer in the leinenkugel collection. I love the rest of them for the most part, but was not a fan of this. Ginger to be fair is not my favorite flavor, but still I found this to be very bitter for me. I would not purchase this again unfortunately.
Julie E.
Milwaukee, WI
Excited when this first came out! It is a perfect addition to the ginger beer craze with an added benefit of the well-known Leine shandy flavor. Extremely refreshing and light enough to make it hard to just have one! Perfect for tailgating season.
Allison C.
Tampa, FL
I am a fan of this beer! this one and the summer shandy is what got me hooked on beer. I didn't like the taste of any beer (at first) and this opened my eyes to it all. Its refreshing and delicious. I would recommend to friends and family!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
This is an interesting option. I really can't explain the flavor. I don't like it necessarily but I also don't not like it. It is refreshing. I only buy this if it is in a pack with other flavors, such as the grapefruit.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
I love this ginger beer!!! I'm a huge fan. It's affordable too. It isn't sold everywhere I'm not sure if it's seasonal or not. I love to put this in my Moscow mules! I will definitely be buying this again for sure.
Kellyanne F.
Philadelphia, PA
If you like ginger this beer is for you, however, the finer taste is more over powering than any beer flavor, I could not get past the yuck. I have tried this a few times and each time came up disappointed.