BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A shandy-style beer inspired by our prohibition-era ginger ale. see more...

Olga D.
Olga D.
La Grange Pk, IL
If your looking for a smooth beer with a hint of ginger this is it. It's not overwhelming and has a great taste.
Raven M.
Raven M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this for the summer it gives me such a great taste and clenches my thirst. Doesn't cost al that much and is definitely worst the buy.
Amy B.
Amy B.
This is heavy on cranberry with a side of ginger to accent it. Imagine cranberry juice with a ginger ale, but with alcohol! Delicious!
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
This is a delicious winter shandy! It has a perfect balance of flavor without it being over whelming! I look forward to this beer every winter.
John M.
John M.
Port Monmouth, NJ
Has a nice spice note to the beer. Can't drink a ton of it but it's great in their sampler!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
this is, by far, my favorite of all the leinenkugel shandys. you can get it either in the shandy sampler packs or on its own in both bottles and cans. its a great summer refreshing drink that is both light and flavorful. its my favorite for poolside or any outdoor summer activity.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
the best lighter beer for the holiday season! Wish this stuff was available year round.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I really really really did not like this beer. I didn't like the taste, the after taste. It just was not what I was expecting from a brand I generally really enjoy. Will not re purchase.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yum!! I recently discovered this beer in a 12 pack sampler. Then I had it on tap at a restaurant. Both were very tasty, light, & refreshing! I was happy to find it! I typically don't love fruity beers.
Elise H.
Elise H.
Sapulpa, OK
Love this beer for sipping by the pool or watching the game. Also makes GREAT Moscow mules!