BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Aged slowly for maximum flavor, Leinenkugel’s® Creamy Dark is brewed with a special blend of seven malts for a rich, nutty cocoa flavor and crisp finish. No wonder it’s the most award-winning beer in the Leinenkugel’s family. One of our favorite beers from Out Here, Creamy Dark is one deliciously dark, surprisingly smooth brew. Its crisp, nutty flavor also cuts right through foods like Cajun-spiced pork chops or spicy stuffed peppers. And if you want something extra decadent, pair it with rich chocolate cake, which coaxes out the creamy tones of the beer. see more...

Jill K.
I think this is one of the only leinenkugel beers that I like. Most are too fruity or are trying too hard to be ~unique~. I guess I just like pretty simple dark beers and this one fits the bill! It's also relatively affordable.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
I love dark beers and this Leinenkugel's is okay, but I prefer other dark beers to this one. The price is reasonable so I can't complain. It just wouldn't be my first choice.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
This is my least favorite leinenkugel. It had a coffee like taste to me. I am more into the seasonal leinkugals; pumpkin ale..summer shandy... etc!! This beer is a decent price though
Paula K.
CREAMY DARK is my favorite of Leinenkugel's catalog of beers. I generally don't drink beer, choosing gin or vodka instead.  However some situations are perfect for a brew.  Those times I choose Creamy Dark which is the perfect blend of deep cocoa and malt flavors with no bitterness. The fullness of this beer is satisfying and smooth, without a heavy taste. Creamy Dark has a crisp flavor with a rich nuttiness not found in lighter brews. I always have Creamy Dark on camping trips with friends because it is perfect for enjoying around a campfire on a beautiful summer evening. When I drink this tasty beer at a bar in the city, I am transported to the peaceful & relaxed state of mind I have while in the northwoods of gorgeous Wisconsin.
Joey H.
Rothschild, WI
This is an excellent beer by Leinenkugel's as it is both creamy and dark. The title is 100% accurate. I enjoy this beer from time to time, but I prefer Summer Shandy.

The flavor isn't great, but it's better than Bud Light, which is sub par at best.
Jenn S.
Redding, CA
I am not a dark beer person, but Leinenkugel's Creamy Dark Lager was surprisingly tasty! Rich, yet sweet enough to not completely shock my tastebuds. Two thumbs up!
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Nice refreshing brew, great for a hot summer evening. Enough color to look tasty, smell light and just a little fruity. Taste good but could be a little stronger citrus. Feel good, smooth. Not too filling but enough to leave you satisfied and not needing more.
Amber H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I am in love with dark beers, and the taste and finish of this is amazing! This is a beer i like to sip when among friends, with a nice flavor.
Hannah K.
This is a great winter beer! True to its name, it is dark and creamy. I like this beer when I'm at home and want a relatively cheap, seasonal beer. I have had better at smaller scale breweries, but I don't have any real complaints about this beer.
Rachel C.
La vergne, Tn
None for me, thanks. Hard to find, too dark. Not my taste, won't buy again. Same cost as most Leinenkugels.