BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Amber H.
Amber H.
I am in love with dark beers, and the taste and finish of this is amazing! This is a beer i like to sip when among friends, with a nice flavor.
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
This is my least favorite leinenkugel. It had a coffee like taste to me. I am more into the seasonal leinkugals; pumpkin ale..summer shandy... etc!! This beer is a decent price though
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Redding, CA
I am not a dark beer person, but Leinenkugel's Creamy Dark Lager was surprisingly tasty! Rich, yet sweet enough to not completely shock my tastebuds. Two thumbs up!
Joey H.
Joey H.
Rothschild, WI
This is an excellent beer by Leinenkugel's as it is both creamy and dark. The title is 100% accurate. I enjoy this beer from time to time, but I prefer Summer Shandy.

The flavor isn't great, but it's better than Bud Light, which is sub par at best.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham , MI
I love dark beers and this Leinenkugel's is okay, but I prefer other dark beers to this one. The price is reasonable so I can't complain. It just wouldn't be my first choice.
Jill K.
Jill K.
I think this is one of the only leinenkugel beers that I like. Most are too fruity or are trying too hard to be ~unique~. I guess I just like pretty simple dark beers and this one fits the bill! It's also relatively affordable.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
La vergne, Tn
None for me, thanks. Hard to find, too dark. Not my taste, won't buy again. Same cost as most Leinenkugels.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
This is a great winter beer! True to its name, it is dark and creamy. I like this beer when I'm at home and want a relatively cheap, seasonal beer. I have had better at smaller scale breweries, but I don't have any real complaints about this beer.