BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Courtney S.
Cape Coral, FL
I am a big fan of this brand. My favorite of theirs was a seasonal a few years back- some sort of brown that I haven't saw since, but this comes very close! I am a sucker for dark beer and I really like it with a creamy after taste. This is great. Will but again!
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I tried Leinenkugel's Creamy Dark a few weeks ago and I liked it pretty well. It's a rich beer that is smooth and good for the fall (I'd say winter but it's not too heavy). It's not my favorite Leinenkugel's beer but it's good. I'd drink it again and I'd recommend it.
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
I love this brand. It has such a unique flavor that I find very appealing. It may not be one I choose to drink on the regular, but it is lovely to have with a steak every now and again.
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
I am a huge fan of anything Leinenkugels. I don't normally drink really dark beer but I will choose Leinenkugels if I do. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
I have been trying more and more from this brand, ever since I was hooked on their shandy. The creamy dark lager is now one of my favorites. Everyone should try!
Rachel K.
Spring, TX
Great for in the winter. I was a little hesitant because it is so dark, but it is amazing. I've made it my mission to try every beer from this brewery.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Creamy Dark is my favorite kind of Leinenkugel's! Bottled is good, and if you can find it on tap, it is even better! It is very dark and very smooth.
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
This is a good basic dark beer. Light in flavor for how dark it is. Nice easy beer that will go down smooth.
Tiffani M.
Tried this at a local Oktoberfest celebration and it was delicious! Hard to find locally to purchase though!
Amber J.
I can stomach almost any kind of beer except Creamy Dark Lager. It has the nasty dirty sock after taste.