BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's® Canoe Kolsch Beer.
Limited release.
J. Leinenkugel Brewing Company.
EST. 1867.
Highest quality.
Canoe Paddler™.
Refreshing kolsch style beer.
Brewed with a touch of rye.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
For five generations. see more...

Leinenkugel's Canoe Kolsch Beer - 12 CT
  • "I'm a huge fan of their summer brews - specifically summer shandy!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend it to anyone else." in 1 review
  • "Leinenkugels is probably my third favorite beer brand." in 1 review
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
This is one of my favorite of Leinenkugel’s beers. It’s light enough to not completely fill you up, but tastes better than just your generic bud/Miller/coors light. It’s certainly not my favorite beer ever, but a good alternative to the same old domestic beer.
Abby K.
For anyone who doesn't necessarily like the taste of beer, this is the way to go. This beer isn't expensive, tastes amazing and goes down very well. Compared to other beers it has a sweeter taste and some havs a fruity flavor.
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
This is one of my absolute favorite beers! I’m not really a beer drinker, but this was a pleasant surprise. It has a citrus like taste to it and is simply delicious and refreshing on a warm summer day.
Emily F.
Lena, WI
My favorite of all the Leine beers! Easily the best tasting with depth and flavor. It isn't like you are drinking something light and sweet. This beer has a little more depth to it without being heavy or stout.
Megan P.
I am a huge kölsch fan. I fell in love with that type of beer when we visited Cologne a while back. Canoe Paddler helps bring some of those yummy memories back. Even though it’s not quite the same as German beer, it’s still refreshing and has a great taste.
Drew G.
Manhattan, KS
This is one of my favorite beers to get. Not alot of people know about it and it should be consumed by more people. Great taste not to heavy and is an easy drink.
Jenna T.
La Crosse, WI
Not a huge fan of this beer, but it goes down smoothly nonetheless. I would much rather drink their honeyweiss beer. This can be found at Woodmans and pretty much any other retailer.
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
Awesome beer. I enjoy all of the beer made by this company, it's really a great brand. I love their packaging and I just love the way their beer taste. Some are light, some are heavier, but all in all you can't go wrong. This one in particular is amazing and very refreshing
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Leinen kugel is one of my all-time favorite beers. Summer shanty is my favorite however it was not an option sadly enough. However I do recommend canoe and grapefruit shandy if you’re interested in trying these I’m not a big fan of dark beer and this is a great light beer to take it vantage of you have to catch it in the right season as they do change them out every few months
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
This beer is DELISH! I love how light and refreshing it is. These are perfect for a barbeque or pool party! This is probably my favorite brand that makes beer because I love all of their flavors. I am not a beer drinker but I think this one is amazing!
Kira K.
HEBER SPRINGS, AR
Where can I find this??
Dany R.
Is it just me? Or does this drink smell like fruity pebbles?
K W.