Leinenkugel's Canoe Kolsch Beer - 12 CT

Leinenkugel's® Canoe Kolsch Beer.
Limited release.
J. Leinenkugel Brewing Company.
EST. 1867.
Highest quality.
Canoe Paddler™.
Refreshing kolsch style beer.
Brewed with a touch of rye.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
For five generations. see more...

Leinenkugel's Canoe Kolsch Beer - 12 CT
  • "I'm a huge fan of their summer brews - specifically summer shandy!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend it to anyone else." in 1 review
  • "Leinenkugels is probably my third favorite beer brand." in 1 review
Whitney G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Leinen kugel is one of my all-time favorite beers. Summer shanty is my favorite however it was not an option sadly enough. However I do recommend canoe and grapefruit shandy if you’re interested in trying these I’m not a big fan of dark beer and this is a great light beer to take it vantage of you have to catch it in the right season as they do change them out every few months
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite of Leinenkugel’s beers. It’s light enough to not completely fill you up, but tastes better than just your generic bud/Miller/coors light. It’s certainly not my favorite beer ever, but a good alternative to the same old domestic beer.
Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite flavor from the Leinenkugel beer collection. It has a more full body with more brown style beer - like any kolsch. It has some caramel notes which are a nice touch. I would definitely recommend this. It's a great beer for the price.
Mikel T.
Conway, AR
Great smooth taste. I definitely enjoy the crispness of this beer. I really like the summer shandy, so I thought I'd try this brand. I am willing to drive 25 minutes to the nearest town to pick up a pack. 10/10 would buy again.
Abby K.
For anyone who doesn't necessarily like the taste of beer, this is the way to go. This beer isn't expensive, tastes amazing and goes down very well. Compared to other beers it has a sweeter taste and some havs a fruity flavor.
Athena D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Leinenkugels Canoe Kolsch beer is a perfect late summertime or early fall beer.  It's not too sweet - like some of the shandy's out there, and has a nice spice-like flavor that sticks with you in a good way.
Jordan H.
Eleanor, WV
This was a nice, smooth beer. Kind of heavier than some beers but not too heavy. I was impressed with the taste. Would definitely buy it again. Have purchased it at speedway, Walmart, & target. Go get ya some!
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a really tasty beer from this brand. We have purchases this several times. It is on par with other beers of this style. It is extremely affordable which we love. I would highly recommend to others.
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
This is one of my absolute favorite beers! I’m not really a beer drinker, but this was a pleasant surprise. It has a citrus like taste to it and is simply delicious and refreshing on a warm summer day.
Emily F.
My favorite of all the Leine beers! Easily the best tasting with depth and flavor. It isn't like you are drinking something light and sweet. This beer has a little more depth to it without being heavy or stout.
Kira K.
Heber Springs, AR
Where can I find this??
Dany R.
Is it just me? Or does this drink smell like fruity pebbles?
K W.